3;16

Author here!

Sh*t's about to go down!

Welcome to another chapter! I've decided to release this chapter early as a celebration of 'My Sister's Keeper' having the most reads in my Avatar series. 9.85k reads, are you kidding me!? You guys are insane, and I love you! You guys don't realize how much you all mean to me. I also love the fact that this fan base is so strong that even after years of ATLA and LOK being over with, we still keep these shows alive. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything, and happy reading! <3

Ps, as mentioned before, there are other LOK and ATLA stories on this account, so please go show them some love and check them out. I think you'd like them. They're called 'Coco' (ATLA) and 'Elegance'(LOK), both available and completed!

...

Ba Sing Se has fallen. After Zaheer and the Red Lotus toppled the Earth Queen, the city descended into chaos. Meanwhile, Korra and Asami tried to escape their captors, but crashed in the desert. After getting to safety, they met up with Lord Zuko, Tonraq, and Beifong. Back in Ba Sing Se, Kitty witnessed the death of the Earth Queen, and while trying to rescue her friends and other from the impending chaos, Zaheer freed Mako and Bolin, giving them a vital message to deliver to Korra, but will they find her in time?

...

Being back with my friends feels great, but I'd feel even better if I were with my sister right now. After seeing Zaheer kill the Earth Queen, I was obviously panicked. I don't understand how he is that advanced of an airbender when he just got airbending. I mean, I just got it too, and I still don't know much about what I'm doing. And dealing with air is so much different from the other bending styles. We're lucky the Air Nation is peaceful, could you imagine if Ozai or Azula were airbenders?

"O. M. Goodness," I say in complete disbelief.

Mako, Bolin, and I run outside. We knew that the Earth Kingdom was going to be in chaos once Zaheer announced the death of the queen, but we weren't expecting this. It's madness! The Earth Kingdom is on fire- no, literally! Ghazan burned down the walls. There are looters running rampant in the palace, and they're taking everything they can get their hands on! Even the guards are looting!

"I can't believe it!" Mako gasps. "The Upper Ring is in chaos!"

"Should we do something?" Bolin asks as a bunch of looters run past us.

"This isn't our battle," I tell him.

We don't have time to rebuild the Earth Kingdom. We have to find my sister and Asami!

"We have to deliver Zaheer's message to Korra immediately," Mako says.

During my journey back to the jail, Zaheer decided to pay Mako and Bolin a visit. He basically gave my sister an ultimatum, and we need to find her so we can figure out what we're going to do- Which is why I'm freaking out even more! I'm just scared for what's to come.

"Right. Okay, find Korra, deliver message," Bolin repeats. "Yeah, this should be easy. We just need to get out of the city and get to the desert, then somehow find her in the vast expansive wasteland that goes on for thousands, and thousands, of miles."

"This isn't gonna be easy," I say with a sigh.

I look up in the sky and see an aircraft floating past... I think I have an an idea.

"We need an aircraft!"

The brothers and I run to the docking bay and enter an airship where looters are of course stealing the airship components. This is so ridiculous, what are they going to do with a steering wheel? They're just being desperate!