Chapter 1

It has been a whole month since the UA school festival and things finally seemed to calm down in the lives of our young heroes in training. With the L.O.V having to show signs of existence since the defeat of their master, All for one, there was nothing that could disturb their peacefullnes.

And so, now we find a student of the legendary class 1-A, walking through the roads of Musutafu and heading to his dream school where he was happily awaited by his friends. As a gentle breeze blew through his green messy hair, he couldn't stop himself from closing his emerald eyes and enjoying it.

He loved that serenade atmosphere, when nothing was really happening and he could enjoy his time. Lately he wasn't able to because of the constant fear of an attack but now he was determined to take in every last bit of it while it lasted.

At last arriving in front of the humongus doors of his school, he went in with the same confidence reflecting on his face just like the first time he went through the doors. In the hallway, students from different classes and years passed by his side, all faces that he had come familiar with.

As his inner fan boy took control of him again, with a swift movement he took out of his bag a very familiar looking notebook and started scrambling on it of all the Quirk he could distinguish. Even if this behavior would be considered creepy by some, the students around him didn't mind, having been accustomed to his anticts.

Noticing that he had reached his classroom door, he stopped outside to complete what he was writing, unaware of the smiling brown haired girl looking happily at him. "Hey Deku!" she exclaimed, snapping the boy out of his thought process.

He locked eyes with her, a bit confused at first, before a smile formed in his face. "Good morning Uraraka! How are you doing?". "I am fine. How about you? You seemed pretty concentrated on what you were writing? Found any new Quirk?".

He slightly glanced at the notebook that rested on his hand before scratching awkwardly the back of his head. "No, not really. I was just putting on some new notes". The girl, now identified as Ochako Uraraka or the zero gravity hero Uravity, nodded enthusiastically at his words like he was telling the most interesting thing in the world.

"How come you two are still outside?" came the voice of another boy from behind them. Turning to look at him, the two teens noticed another person of their age with blue hair and matching color glasses waving at them.

"Good morning you too". Chuckling, the two students said their fair share of good mornings back to the other boy, Tenya Iida, and all three got into their classroom, just in time for the bell to rang and their first lesson to officially start. Moving through the door like a giant yellow caterpillar, the homeroom teacher of the class, Mr Aizawa got to his desk so he would be standing in front of his students.

"You have hero training with All Might in ground beta. Wear your hero  costumes and go". His voice was lifeless and very tired, with seemingly no emotion hiding behind his words towards his student. But, truth to be told, he loved every single one of them and wanted nothing more than to protect them. Though, you will never hear him saying that out loud.

As 20 students started standing up from their seats and going toward the changing rooms, holding a suitcase with their respective number imprinted on them, one student standed out. The green haired boy from before, Izuku Midoriya or the hero Deku, was particularly glowing from head to bottom, excited to study under the wing of the best hero ever existing.

Being a student at the prestigious UA high, he had that luxury many times already. However he was also the successor of said hero, the person who the symbol of hope entrusted to pass the mythical Quirk One for all, which meant that he was particularly being with All Might every day.