Chapter 15

Inside her dorm room, Uraraka laid in her bed, head facing the plain ceiling an thoughts spiraled around her mind. In a chair next to her, sat her dead friend who was overlooking her with worry, having passed a lot of time since she was in the same position.

An auditable sign left her mouth, soon followed by a groan as she turned to seat into her bed, hands on her head. She couldn't get what her other friend, Iida, had previously told her, and no one could blame about it. After all, he was insisting on going off against a super villain that is a member of the strongest at this time organism that has their eyes on them.

Of course, there was a good reason to do that, after all a fellow classmate of their was seeking revenge from them for his father, and if he was to fight alone, then his chances of survival were minimum to none.

She slightly raised her head to be met face to face with Izuku in front of her, just inches away from actually touching her. A blush found quickly its way to her cheeks and with her hair she tried to hid it away from the boy. Luckily for her, he seemed to not have noticed, his eyes focused into looking worryingly to her.

She let another sign in order to calm herself down a bit and put her thoughts into an order. She needed to make up her mind and soon that is.

Flashback

"I know it is too much to ask for and I will understand truly whatever answer you give me. But, could you please help me out. Alone I don't stand a chance and I don't want to alert the teachers seeing as going against him seem to enrage him. I don't know to who else I can turn on and seeing as we are his friends, I thought it would be best to ask you. So, what do you say?".

The girl was taken aback, and looked at her friend in front of her like he was insane. The surprise and shock she was feeling were overwhelming her, not letting her see the glimpse of logic behind his words.

Noticing her reaction, the boy's expression saddened and his head hang low in disappointment. He had put his faith on her agreeing, even though he had said that it was alright if she wouldn't. He was the class representative, and supposed to be in good terms with everyone in class and though, he just couldn't find the courage to ask someone else about something like that. Especially after what happened with his best friend, they had been all started to be pulled apart from each other, and up until that day, they had never sat together.

"I-it's alright if you don't want to help. I understand. It is getting late so I should be going now". He turned and started to walk away slowly and it took a moment or too for Uraraka to understand what was happening along with a push from Izuku. "You haven't made up your mind, have you? Then ask him for some time" he told her and she nodded.

"I-Iida wait! No, it's not that I just... need some time to think about it. Please, give me until tomorrow morning and you will have your answer". The boy had quickly snapped his face toward her direction when he heard his name being called and, by the end of what she had to say, he seemed noticiably happier than before. He nodded his head, a small smile on his lips. "Sure thing, I understand. I will be expecting your answer tomorrow. Goodnight!".

End of flashback

"Ugh, what should I do?" she asked, the question clearly targeted to the only other person in the room with her.

Out of all the people to whose judgment shd might have heard of, his would always be the one she would follow. Uraraka always considered Izuku charismatic, a clever boy that was able to analyze situations in the matter of seconds and come up with a perfect course of action. Even when he acted out of impulse, he seemed to always know what he was doing and that's why in a situation as crushial as this, she wanted to hear his opinion.