Chapter 67

Inside the teachers office...

Tsukauchi checked the clock on his wrist. 'It had taken them a while to return'. He let his hand fall to his side and raised his head, taking a look at the rest of the people in the office. The detective grimaced when he saw how restless the majority of the heroes were starting to get. He couldn't really blame them though. Many were on a tight schedule and would soon need to return to their agencies. He sighed and turned his attention back to the documents in front of him. It was better than looking at a fuming Death Arms.

Before long though, the whole table in front of his shook harshly. The loud noise that accompanied that shaking made his take his eyes from his work and glance back at the hero. Present Mic yelped in surprise as he started to frantically try to find a way to wipe his, now spiled, coffee off the wooden surface, Midnight, who was sitting by his side, helping him. "Where have they gone off to!? If they are not aware, some of us have to go on patrol soon!". Many murmurs of agreement echoed around the office, mainly from the younger heroes.

Endeavor shook his head disapprovingly. "The principal and the two teachers left because there was a problem they needed to take care of. I understand your concerns about your patrols, but only the fact that they had been taking so long would have to be enough for all of us to understand that something important must have happened. And knowing UA's luck, you better wish that it doesn't have to do with a villain sighting". Death Arms seemed to relax and sit back down. The whispers around the table stopped and now the heroes were surrounded by the tense atmosphere. Endeavor let go of his glare and let his face rest in his usual stoic expression.

"Oh, come on Endeavor! Don't make everyone worry for no reason! Do you really think there would have been a villain invasion and we wouldn't have been called!? Doubt it! Albeit important, there has to be something else that keeps our three comrades preoccupied!". Hawk's had been sitting on the other side of the room, leaning with his chair behind and resting his feet on top of the table. Both hands were behind his head for support while a couple of red feathers levitated around him, holding his own mug of coffee. The number one hero glanced at him, though he didn't say anything.

"UA has an exceptional security system which priorities the safety of us, students. In case of a villain attack, we would have heard the alarm". The heroes turned to look at Iida, who adjusted his glassed slightly. Many eyes traveled over to the school staff, from which they got a reassuring nod. Many of the present heroes were still kind of reluctant to trust the four students. As good of a reputation they might had on the hero business.

Kamui Woods put both in front of him, leaning a bit forwards to take a better look at the students. "I think we all didn't start off quite well. If we are going to work together, then we will have to learn how to get along. Why don't you four introduce yourselves to us?". In the presence of such important individuals, the four of them didn't really had any choice. The students nodded, with Bakugou surprisingly pretty calm despite the situation they were in. They exchanged a look between them, before Todoroki sighed and stood up. He bowed in front of the heroes and as he stood back up, he proceeded to introduce himself.

"My name is Todoroki Shoto. I'm the youngest son of Enji Todoroki, or Endeavor and I am a student of class 1-A. My quirk is Half hot - Half cold". Endeavor nodded satisfied, crossing his hands in front of his chest. This gesture was usually used from the hero in order to intimidate someone, though now, without his quirk flaring around him, it seemed far less aggressive. Todoroki preferred that version. "And what is your hero name Endeavor's child?". The boy glanced at the number two hero. "Shoto", he said in a monotone voice. Hawks seemed to get disappointed at that.

After the student sat back to his seat, it was Iida's turn. 'Here I go'. He stood up and just like his classmate and friend had done before him, bowed and then proceed with the introduction. "My name is Tenya Iida! Hero name: Ingenium! I am also a student from class 1-A and my quirk is Engine!". Many heroes looked at each other, the reason being how familiar the had come to be with the students hero name. "Excuse me, does Tensei Iida happen to be a relative of yours?", asked Mt Lady. He nodded enthusiastically.