Chapter 60

With the heroes

It's been one whole day since the abduction of Uraraka and since then, it had been kind of hectic for the heroes. The news of the attack had spread like wild fire and for the past hours, the pros had tried to the best of their abilities to avoid letting out any information regarding the matter. Of course, that meant that they had to stay silent about the UA student that had been taken along with the breaking out of the villain. That was until at least they had taken care of the current situation. Receiving criticism from the civilians was the last thing they needed at this time.

The students had all returned to their dorms and were also forbidden from exiting the school grounds. The reasoning they were given was that they were in grave danger now, especially considering the fact that the league was targeting them. None from the classes were informed about what had actually happened, with the exception of Mirio of course, but they knew that rumors were bound to start going around soon, since Uraraka's absence from class 1-A will be noticed.

Classes were also suspended until later notice. The teachers needed to all gather together with the rest of the pros to find a plan of action. That meant that the students remained to their respective dorms. Though, Shinso, after his involvement in taking down Dabi, he had also been put along with the hero students of class 1-A. To be easier for the teachers to reach the students from whom the villains might seek revenge quicker, they had said. Though the boy didn't really complain about that.

After they had met Mirio outside the cursed class's dorm, and they had also explained to him the matter, Bakugou Todoroki and Iida had opted into entering the building that served as their home while at UA. In the meantime, Mr Aizawa along with the general adulation students continued their way to the boys dorm from where he would gather up his stuff.

Standing in front of the doors now, the boys seemed kind of hesitant to get in. "So, what are we going to tell them? They sure are going to notice that Uraraka is missing", said Todoroki.

"I believe it would-", "Why the hell would we have to explain ourselves to them! These extras better shut the hell up and don't even dare to mention pink cheeks!". Iida looked annoyed at the explosive blonde for having interrupted him, but soon he let out a sign and calmed himself. He knew better than starting a pointless argument about manners with Bakugou.

"Bakugou, I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is not likely that our classmates will pay no mind to one of our friends absence! I believe that the best plan of action is to wait for sensei to return with Shinso and explain himself the situation! We are in no position to disregard the instructions we were given by the teachers as to what can be said and what should be kept secret, especially after all the mess our actions have created!".

Todoroki looked to the side, still kind of quilty for what he had caused them to go through. In the meantime, the other boy was fuming with anger as he listened to the class representative talk while his hands moved on a chopping motion. After he was finished, as much as Bakugou didn't want to admit it, he knew that Iida was correct with his statement. He scoffed and looked away from him before going to open the door.

"Fine, whatever four eyes! Just stop talking, it's getting annoying!". He opened the door and the three stepped in. Before they even had the time to get a look at their surroundings, a voice echoed around in the common room. "GUYS, they are back!". Upon the exclamation of the one and only Mina Ashido, a friend to everyone in the class (except Mineta), everyone rushed to the entrance. Soon, the boys found themselves surrounded by a very excited and energetic bunch of their classmates who were all welcoming back with their own way.

"Welcome back everybody! It's so nice to see you all are alright!", said the vice president of the class, Momo Yaoyorozu and after her followed many excited shouts of the girls.