Chapter 39

🛑In this chapter self harm is mentioned. If you are sensitive to this topic you are advised on skipping this chapter or just skipping said scene🛑

When Uraraka run out

"Hey! Where are you going!" screamed Todoroki loudly but the brunette didn't seem to take it into account. He stood up and dashed to the door, gripping tightly on the wall so that he doesn't fall over. "Uraraka!" he screamed again as he looked toward the direction he thought she had went to, only to find out that she had disappeared.

'Well f*ck'. Tiredly, he returned back to his bed and plopped down, hands on his face. "I can't believe she actually took off" said the dual haired boy sighing. "Maybe she is suffering from some kind of trauma after the attack? Its possible after all the things we witnessed" stated Shinso in a matter of fact tone.

"That's what I thought too, but she seemed just too sure about the fact that someone was outside that it really worries me". Shinso nodded. It was true. They were all sitting together, occasionally talking about whatever came to their mind until Uraraka stated that she could hear something. The two boys had froze and tried to pay attention in hopes to hear the sound to, only for them to get complete silence.

Though, when they mentioned that to her, she had kept insisting that there had been a sound, something like crying she had pointed out. She stood up to check it out and prove her point, but then, she had burst out of the room running down the corridor.

Todoroki was on edge, worrying over his friend and her mental health. She had gone through so many things lately that he couldn't even imagine in how much pain she might was. And then again, there was the thing that he had noticed while they were witnessing Bakugou and Iida fight. She, scratching violently her wrist.

He might not be an expert to that, but he can tell what a paranormal behavior like this one means and honestly, he didn't know how they went on for so long without realizing. As a kid, whose father was Endeavor, he had to go through a lot, that had became a common knowledge up until now. He himself had been found in situations when he couldn't take it anymore. These, used to be times he needed to prove to himself that he was in control of something and cutting was the only thing that could do that.

Though, he actually never did it. Every time, something would happen, something would stop him and he would eventually forget about that though of his until his next time of weakness. But the itchiness he felt on his wrist always remained, the feeling of wanting to do it, but knowing you can't. A self satisfactioning move to stop anything more serious.

Shoto wanted to help her. He knew that alone, she wouldn't do anything against it. And furthermore, he needed to now if she actually committed to her sick desires. Because then, he thought that only Hound Dog would be able to help her. A professional phychologist trained to handle such situations.

On the other hand though, Shinso didn't seem as worried as Todoroki was. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't know the girl all too well or that he had heard the sound too. Though, he preferred to not mentioned anything about it.

When the girl first mentioned it, indeed, he hadn't taken account of it. But as it grew louder, he was sure that he could hear someone crying. Though, Todoroki kept denying it and the fact that there seemed to be no commotion outside about someone helping the crying child seemed very suspicious to him.

He sticked with Todoroki, saying there was no sound and waited to see how things went off from there. He was already suspicious of Uraraka. He thought that she too like his mentor knew about Midoriya. And, having a sound that only the two of them seemed to hear was only proving his point as time went by.