Chapter 47

ALL MIGHT'S POV

From the moment I heard Nezu state that the students seemed to be confused about what Tsukauchi was talking about, I knew this investigation wasn't going to get any easier. Quite the opposite if I may say. And that wasn't good. Especially for the fact that Shinso and Uraraka were still unfairly banned from the UA hero course. We were just fortunate enough that Gran Torino decided to take them in. But this can't keep up for a long time. What we are doing is practically illegal, and I'm sure my old teacher wouldn't be happy having to deal with the police on his doorstep.

I slightly trembled at that, thinking of the bickering I would get if something like this happens.

I shook my head to bring myself to the situation at hand. I focused my attention at the young teens who are now panicking over what had happened and blame Aizawa for not telling them. I gaze at them sadly, feeling the distress of their because they don't know where their friends are. After all the things this kids had went through, its only an understatement that they would get so worried.

Suddenly, Bakugou stood up. He took some time to stabilize himself, probably because all the bandages made it difficult for him to move. "How can you say they are not in danger!? You were smashed into a fricking wall by someone that possibly was a villain and the only other people there were Shinso and Uraraka who aren't there now! For all we know, this could have been a member of the LOV that kidnapped them for revenge!".

I could feel the distress in his voice. It was so unfair for all of them to have to go through so much in such a sort time. Young Midoriya's death had changed us all. The way we view at things that we before thought as not so important. It sure brought everyone closer to each other, that's something I could say for sure. But, after the event, they seem to have become so attached to each other that it had created some sort of separation anxiety.

"No young Bakugou, you got it all wrong! I assure you that your classmates are just fine. We talked to them after the attack, they were alright. The reason as to why they are not here is something totally different!". I couldn't stop myself from reassuring him that they are alright. I may not be still the symbol of peace that made everyone feel save with just a smile, but I have to honor what I once was. And now, that Izuku isn't here anymore, I have to make sure that his friends are fine. I'm sure he would have been happy with that.

There was a small pause in the conversation, with either of the groups talking until I caught Todoroki's eyes locking with the detective. He asked about the case the detective was investigating which lead to my friend informing him of the interrogation that was going to take place. Though, the boy replied with saying that he doesn't remember that event at all.

I turn to look at Tsukauchi, after all, only he could say if that was the truth or not. He seemed disappointed and I immediately knew the answer. Nezu noticed too and sighed sadly before he turned back at the students and the teacher. "It's quite alright Todoroki. Though, we will still have to go through the processure with all of you. Even the tiniest bit of information we can get can be proven important".

He nodded at the principals words, just like all of them did. After that, Tsukauchi instructed them to leave the room and enter one at a time. Of course, me and Nezu remained inside for these interrogations, though we had been strictly forbitten from getting in the way of the processure. We were supposed to just sit there and watch.

"So, who are we going to call in first?" I asked the two other adults in the room, getting their attention. They looked at each other for a second, as if they were silently agreeing on someone before Tsukauchi answered me.

"I think it will be wise to start with the students. They have little to no information regarding the situation which means we can finish with them quickly. Then, we can go to Mr Aizawa who as I see it is going to be our main source". Nezu nodded along with his words, making me understand that he was agreeable with my old friends opinion.