Chapter 16

Your eyes ain't playing tricks on you. I have indeed uploaded two chapters in the same day!

The next day came sooner than expected for many of the students, especially for one specific one who had passed all night training out in the woods in hopes of unlocking a new power, something that in the end didn't happen. As disappointing as this might of was, it wasn't able to make Izuku lose his determination to keep going on, after all he had made a promise that he wasn't willing to break.

Similarly to him, Uraraka had found her night to be kind of short lived, no matter the fact that she was anticipating for morning to come so she could announce to her friend Iida about her decision. As she had started to get ready to head out from her room, she heard someone enter through one of her walls.

Already knowing who the person was, she turned happily to look at her friend who was standing in front of the window levitating while smiling back at her. "Good morning!" he said, letting a chuckle escape him, his positive overflowing. Munching his mood, the girl beamed at him, saying her good morning back at the boy.

Even though the situation they were in, with the knowledge that a villainous group was after them, this group of friends seemed to be unaffected by the fact, or at least for the moment. Having both decided to let the dark and depressing thoughts in the back of their minds and dedicated themselves to what was happening now and each at the task at their hand. After all, they couldn't let each other see their weakness. They should stay positive so that the other doesn't fell apart along with them.

Getting out of her room, Uraraka started skipping through the corridors and the stairs, her destination being the main hall where she was bound to meet the class president, probably arguing with someone for breaking a rule. Behind her in his own pace followed the boy, who except for his glass wearing friend was also looking out for the dual quirk one, being worried about him after last night's events. What he didn't know however was that the boy was long gone by then, having gotten messaged the address of the hospital and left early to go and see his father.

Arriving down in the hall, the two classmates found it filled with every student seating and eating breakfast or doing something else like watching TV. The mood seemed to have been improved a lot since the last day, probably them too don't wanting to show out how scared they truly was, or having absolute faith in their teachers to find a way through this catastrophe, painfully unaware of the fact that the meeting was a destruction.

Since it was Saturday, everyone seemed to be generally more relaxed and not in any hurry to eat or do chores, sinse the didn't have school to worry about going. Looking around for a bit in order to spot Iida, they soon found him by the dinning table, having finished his food and making small talk with his other classmates present.

Uraraka slowly approached him and when right beging him, she slightly patted him on the shoulder to gain his attention while also trying not to scare him. However she failed the second as the boy jumped at the contact and quickly snapped at the direction he could understand the person standing, quite alert. Soon, his expression soften as he realized that it was just his friend and he smiled at her.

"Hello Uraraka!" he said happily. The girl raised her hand and waved at him. "Hello to you too Iida!" she said. Both stared at each other for a while silently, no one talking as Uraraka tried to find a way to tell him her decision without being noticed by the others. "Just tell him that you have to tell him something and he will understand" Izuku advised her and she nodded at this ever so slightly in hopes that the boy in front of her wouldn't notice and think of her as crazy.

"Iida, I need to talk to you about..." her eyes started averting all over the room in search of Todoroki, who however she couldn't catch sight off
"He is not here Uraraka" said the boy behind her cutting of her search immediately. Even though all of this, the class representative seemed to caught on to what she was trying to say to him and nodded at her. Excusing himself to the students he was talking before with, he and the girl went to a further away area in the hall where currently no one was.