Chapter 29

"M-midoriya?". He stared at the pale boy floating in front of him, his glowing green eyes overlooking him with curiosity. His physic, intimidating as ever, sent shivers down his spine as he slowly backed away from the boy, creating some distance between them. "Sensei?" asked the boy lifelessly, yet his voice soothing, warming the teacher's heart and making known to him that this was his long gone student.

Mr Aizawa nodded and the boy seemed to get excited at that. He launched himself forward, in such a speed that it was difficult for him to understand what was happening, until he felt the impact of the boy crashing into his chest. Two cold hands creeped around his torso, gripping him tightly into an embrace like the boy was trying to reassure himself that this was indeed happening.

And that's finally when realization dawned upon the teacher himself, as tears started rolling down his cheeks. A small sobber smile tagged his lips upwards, as he grabbed the teen in his hands and started squeezing him tightly. "It's you, it really is you" he repeated again and again as he brushed Izuku's messy green hair. "I had missed you so much problem child". The boy chuckled as he raised slightly his head to look at his teacher. The feeling of accomplishment swelled up inside his chest, since he knew, he had achieved his goal.

His teacher could see him now, though the way was still unknown to him. But now that Mr Aizawa knew about his 'condition', he didn't doupt that it wouldn't take long for him to figure out how. And then, he could make everything turn back to normal. But not yet. There were still things needed to be done. His expression turned serious, without him understanding it, making the man get serious himself.

"What you wrote in the letter, is it really true? Are your classmates in danger?". Snapping out of his thought process, he focused on the hero and just looked at him for some time, as if he was contemplating something, before he finally nodded. "I am afraid so. They followed Todoroki who went to fight Dabi". Eraserhead sighed. 'This is going to be a looooong night'. "How many students are we talking about?"

"Four in total. There are Todoroki, Iida, Kacchan and Ochako". The teacher raised an eyebrow at the use of the first name of the girl, but decided to pay no mind to it. For the time being at least because he was sure that before his death, Midoriya had never called his friend that way. "Of course they were those three, who was I even expecting. Where are they now? They couldn't have gotten that far away!". The boy started to look around nervously, tagging a bit the collar of his shirt as if he needed some air while sweating. "Well... if I am correct, then they probably have arrived to the meeting place by now". He face palmed and brought his hand to hold his head as he was taking in that information.

"That's just great! Tell me, since you apparently knew about this for some time now, why didn't you alert us sooner? Like, before they even leave!?". "I couldn't do that sensei. Todoroki needed to get this out of him. Someone getting on his way would have disastrous results. I had to let him go and fight. Maybe, being defeated would make him understand some things". He couldn't say anything against that. He hadn't been there, he hadn't seen how was the condition of the boy himself and so he couldn't say if he indeed needed to let out this pend up anger of his. However, he knew one thing for sure. Problem child would never let one of his friends get hurt for no reason at all. And so he trusted him. He trusted his judgment of this situation for once.

"Fine. But so you know, when all of this is over, we are going to talk. Am I made clear?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good, now where are we going to find them?"

"Come on, I will lead you there. It isn't to far, we can catch up if we hurry"

Mr Aizawa nodded, and let the boy start moving in front of him, leading the way through the different roads of the dorm area. Now, that only Mr Aizawa was with him there was no reason to try and hide. After all, no one would suspect a teacher for just heading off the school. And, even if they questioned him, the boy had no doubt that the hero would find a way to drive them off immediately.