Chapter 51

SHINSO'S POV

I didn't know what happen. Everything occurred so fast that I wasn't able to take account of them. At one moment, there was an explosion, a thunderous sound that shook the entire area. We headed there, as heroes do, to evaluate the situation. And then everything started falling apart.

There was so much blood. So much crimson red painting everything. And screams. People crying over corpses of people who are gone, died under the rumble of their own houses. There were kids there. Young, pure children crawling over to their parents bodies and shaking them in an attempt to wake them up. They weren't waking up.

I clenched my stomach. Was that how it felt when you see something as horrifying as this? I wanted to puke. I wanted to throw up, relieve me from this uneasy sensetion.

Soon, I found myself dodging. When were we attacked? We were in a different location now, how did I get there? We were still close to our previous spot, I could still smell the blood. The smell of the newly killed humans whose flesh had started to rot under the rays of the sun.

Uraraka and Gran Torino stood besides me. They seemed fearless, determined. Maybe that's what I was missing from not being in the hero course. The ability to stay indifferent when around me, there is total destruction. But then again, in the night I followed Aizawa, I wasn't scared.

No, that's wrong. I was. I just didn't understand it at that moment. My mind was more clear than the others because I hadn't seen the villain's power with my very own eyes. But now, I could see all the chaos. It was all in front of me.

And the terrifying man, standing opposite to us in a fighting stance. The aura he emitted. So dark, so scary. How could someone be so... evil. He overwhelmed my senses. I was thinking that I would black out. This was too much, way too much.

I knew it was a bad idea to go on patrol. I wasn't ready, I wasn't prepared. I miss Mr Aizawa, I want to go train with him again. He may was cruel, but he wouldnt make me do something as fulish as this. I wasn't ready to go on a patrol yet.

I heard him call the man Shigaraki. I recognize the name. In UA, everyone talks about him. The infamous leader of the league of villains. The presumed 'successor' of the man that made All Might retire.

He grasped the hand that covered his face. Why did he have so many hands? It was horrifying to watch him, hold what I suppose and fear once belonged to another human being and take it off its place, revealing red piercing eyes of a monster.

He was smiling, his grin sent chills down my spine. I was sure he wanted to attack us, to kill us. I wanted to believe that we will be alright, that we will pull through. We will survive right, there was no reason to worry! We had a hero with us, someone experienced who would protect us. And Midoriya. Yes, he would protect us. He swore to not let anyone harm us. He is a beast himself, he can do it, I know he can.

Where is he? Where is he, where is he, where is he, where is he? I looked around, I couldn't see him. No, no, no, no, no, no. Not again. I couldn't hear him and I couldn't spot the green aura that surround him. I couldn't see him again!

Everything was spinning, everything was getting blurry. I couldn't breath, what was happening, what's up with me? Am I panicking, I have to be panicking! He is coming closer, he is going to kill us. He talks, I can't heare what he is saying. Everything is so muffled. There is a scream to my side, I turn to look there. I see Uraraka, someone grabbed her and is pulling her towards a spiral of purple mist. Everything is happening so fast, I can't process it.

I feel the wind change suddenly, become more violent and push me aside. I can feel the change in the atmosphere. I can feel anger, rage sadness, all radiating from a spot in front of me. I try to focus, understand what's happening. I see a green blur pass along with Uraraka through that strange hole.