Q&A

It is Q&A time people! Hope you are excited though if I had to guess you would have preferred a chapter. Don't worry, it is coming soon.

So, once I actually have this opportunity, I might as well say some things that I wanted about the story and haven't done so already. And first of all are the 'mechanics'. What I mean? Well...

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Emphasis
"Remembering something said on the past"

I suppose they might have been pretty clear until now but just wanted to make sure they were so no confusion is caused.

Now, the other thing I wanted to say is about my upload schedule. For the time being I will be uploading a chapter each day, which gives us 7 chapters a week. However that might change in the future depending on how things go with the Corona virus in my country.

And that brings me (seemingly) smoothly to the Questions! A shout out to dwwiesner for asking the questions!

So, let's start

Which other anime do you like?

Well, I haven't seen many anime up until now but if I have to choose another favorite after "my hero academia" it will have to be "attack on titan" and "fairy tail".

Do you have other ships that you like?

Yes, indeed I have. I really enjoy the kiribaku ship and todomomo. Maybe even izukuxbakugou (I have no idea how the ship is called. Please forgive me shippers).

Where are you from?

I come from a country called Greece. It is located in the South of Europe, at the East of Italy. That also means that I am not a native speaker of the English language so please excuse me for the grammar and vocabulary mistakes.

Do you have any plans for the future?

I am afraid that at that point of my life, I still don't have any important plans other than continuing school and writing stories on wattpad (if this is even considered important).

How old are you?

I am a 16 years old student (if I don't upload chapters, blame school)

Do you have any favorite games that you play?

I am playing a game called Spellbreak. It is a game similar in many ways to Fortnite but with magic. I also play a lot in the Nintendo switch, usually the pokemon games that are out.

What are your hobbies?

Other than writing I enjoy a lot to draw staff, usually anime characters. Other than that, not much.

If anyone is interested to see how I draw like, here you go

(By the way, I don't know if anyone is interested but, if you want to use the picture, you can use it wherever you want as long as you mention me as the creator)

So, these were all the questions. I might do something similar again in the future but for now, enjoy the upcoming chapters! You are always welcome to ask things about the story as long as it is not a spoiler of the next chapter.

Until next time...

Undead out