Chapter 71

It wasn't long until all the heroes had reclaimed their seats inside the office, all of them curious to know more about the boys strange condition. These five minutes seemed to had been exactly what the pros needed, so that even the most hot-headed of them had finally come to terms with the truth. After all, Tsukauchi's quirk had proven that a long time ago.

Nezu had reclaimed his seat among the others around the table. It gave him the sense of authority he wanted and needed to have while the revelations were happening. Aizawa and All Might, though, had preferred to stay among their student, both of them willing to provide to him the mental support he needed to pull through with it. Izuku was more than greatful for that.

His friends, now all four of them to their seats, weren't that far away from him. All of the would occasionally let their eyes wonder towards the boy, Bakugou, Todoroki and Iida who were seeing him for the first time in a while watching in wonder the way he levitaded above the ground. Shinso had to suppress himself from chuckling at the way they were finding this so amusing, as if they were four years old.

Nezu coughed slightly and everyone's attention was now on him. He smiled, finding a liking to the way a sound of his can immediately silence even the slightest of whispers. "Now that everyone is seated, I think that it is time for us to resume this meeting!". This had many of the heroes sigh in relief, knowing that they probably won't have to wait any longer. Among them, was also Endeavor, surprisingly, who put both hands on the table and stood up.

"Excuse my interruption but I think this meeting had been actually going for way to long. Let's just get over with it so we can all get back to our homes for the day. If you are here Izuku Midoriya and you can indeed, as they claim, hear me, then please reveal yourself and explain".

Kind of taken aback by the fact that the current number one hero chose to refer to him directly, he turned and look at the principal for permission. The affirmative nod he received was the only indication he needed for him to realize that he was allowed to do as Endeavor asked him to.

A determined expression masks his features as he felt Mr Aizawa's hand touching his shoulder, reassuring him of what he is about to do. He felt something poking him slightly and turned around towards his mentor, to see the man offering his a pen and a notebook. Confused at first, the boy took the items in his hands and examined them, until it finally hit him what All Might wanted him to do.

He bowed, thankful to him before turning back, looking toward the heroes. Immediately, he heard a few gasps escape from the 'crowd', probably targeted to the fact that a notebook was seemingly levitating in mid air. Iida's eyes narrowed at watching his friend holding it, contemplating the reasons as to why would Izuku choose that way of communication instead of just showing himself.

Shinso was quick to take notice of that. "Midoriya cannot make the others see him on command. This is a part of his quirk he has yet to figure out. I understood that you earlier felt sour about him not revealing himself to you too. But, I reassure you, it has nothing to do with you. He...went through a lot in that time. I'm sure he will explain everything to you all after this is over". The class representative sighed and shook his head before burying it inside his hands. "It's too complicated for me at the moment. But I trust Midoriya. If you say he had a good reason, then I can only wait and see by myself when he explains".

The purple haired boy just nodded, not really knowing what else to say to make the other feel better. Meanwhile, Izuku had taken a step forward, now even closer to the heroes. Grasping tightly the notebook in his hand to ease his nerves, he moved his shaky hand toward the paper and started scribbling at it. Messy Kanji started felling the paper and the only sound that was heard among them was that of the pen coming into contact with the paper. Many, found themselves leaning forward slightly, eager to see what, the assumed to be the dead student, was writing.