Chapter 43

Before the teachers entered the room

They had been sitting in the main hall, conversating with the parents that had been made to leave the room because of all the havoc they were causing inside. Principal Nezu along with All Might had been trying to calm down the angry adults, while also trying to explain the position they were in as well as why did they fail to protect the students once again before it was already too late. Tsukauchi stood in a corner of the room, away enough from the group so that he doesn't get involved into this. If there was one thing that he couldn't withstand, that had to be a bunch of worried and upset parents.

Though, he could still hear all the commotion that was created by them, which didn't really help the headache that had started to form. He had been thinking for a while now about all the information he had gotten from the kids. It wasn't much, if he took into account the fact that two out of three of them had lied to him about who beat the villain. His guts were screaming to him that whatever they were hiding, was very important but yet, from all the information he had managed to gather, he couldn't figure out what that was.

He let out a sigh, seeing as he couldn't concentrate to the task at hand with all this noise. He would have to look into what he had later. He looked toward the hallway that lead to the room of the students. It had been quite a while since a doctor came and informed then that the other patients would be waking up soon. That was the whole reason as to why he had decided to stay and not leave.

He had hoped to go and find a doctor to ask if they had any new information about the condition of the patients, until a loud crashing noise stopped him. Everyone seemed to be taken by surprise by the sudden sound and stood still as the walls shook ever so slightly. All Might and Nezu exchanged glances, which set an uneasy feeling inside the detective.

All Might face-palmed. "Of course these are our students" he let out which caught immediate the attention of the parents. Like wild animals, they started to run down the corridor toward where they knew their kids room was. The detective along with the two heroes started to follow behind them, trying to stop them from possibly creating even more chaos. "I wonder what they are up to this time!" said the principal, kind of enthusiastic of the possibility of something interesting happening. Toshinori looked terrified at him, his mind going through all the possibilities of what these teens might have done.

"I'm sorry Nezy sir, but I think this is not the time to get enthusiastic. These kids might be in actual danger inside that room! It wouldn't be surprising, after all they did take down a member of the league". The creatures expression turned serious as he focused his attention on the way in front of him. "I don't think that's the case. It would be too risky of a move for them to make. After the Nomu attack there had been many heroes in this area. If they were to attack they would be surrounded in less than a minute. If they were to come, they would have probably gone after Dabi's body and not look for revenge".

The detective nodded, not really questioning Nezu's opinion. He knew that if the smartest being on earth said something, then he better had to agree with what he was saying without questioning. Outside the room, they met up with some of the doctors and nurses, running down to the room as well, probably to check on what was the matter. There they were able to catch up with the parents and make them wait outside while the professionals took care of it. Luckily for them, they seemed to understand their reasoning quite easily and so they remained back while the rest entered the room.

Yagi's eyes immediately scanned the perimeter the moment they stepped through the door. He had a bad feeling about this and it turned out that his guts were correct as he saw saw a big crater littering the wall and Mr Aizawa laying on the floor in front of it. One of the medics rushed to the man's side and started checking him up and he holded his breath as he waited to hear how he was. The crater seemed like a big one, which meant that the hero must have gotten a powerful hit head on to create such damage.