Chapter 46

At the hospital

"Yagi, it's been one week. Would you mind finally explaining to me where my two students are?". All Might sighed sadly as he turned to face away from the hero. "I told you multiple times already. I can't tell you. Not until Nezu gives me permission to at least".

Mr Aizawa groaned. This had been going for way too long now and it had started to annoy him. From the moment he woke up, he started searching for his students, especially Uraraka for the matter, only to his horror to not find her. Nezu and Tsukauchi had come to calm him down, saying that they are just fine. But something inside of him told him that's not the case.

He could tell that they hided something from him. But those two were too hard to break and get anything out of that he had turned into the person he knew he could manipulate quite easily. All Might.

Yet, he hadn't been able to get anything out of him as well. Which actually surprised him and set him on edge even more about his students condition. He had been promised that he will be told what was going on, but it would take time as they said. If he had to guess, they were waiting for his complete recovery before discussing with him the matter.

But that, wasn't the only thing that was on the mind of the teacher for this past seven days. Because in the same room as him were still three of him problem children who seemed to not remember a thing about the whole situation with Uraraka. He didn't know how did this happen, because he remembered vividly all of them being up and aware of what was happening. In his mind, he thought that maybe this had to do with what the principal wasnt telling him, but yet again, he could be wrong.

Since none of the students seemed to remember what had happened, he chose to not tell them of what it took place. Maybe they were better off being ignorant about the truth. Though, he couldn't let the rest of the teachers not informed about this. After all, the girl needed to be taken care of by someone like Hound Dog.

Though, Nezu had stopped him midway to what he was saying, claiming that this was not the time for that and that he, for now, should focus on recovering. What the creature couldn't understand was that he couldn't calm down when there was the constant worry on his head about his students whereabouts.

The only thing that somewhat calmed him down was that Izuku was also missing. Which, yes, it may annoyed him because he needed to discuss some things with the boy, but it also made him ease up a little bit because he knew that he had probably gone along with Uraraka and, just maybe, Shinso.

He sighed as he heard for one more time the answer of his fellow teacher. "How long is it going to take for me to be discharged? That's what you are waiting aren't you?". Toshinori looked at him shocked before slowly nodding. "Probably today. Though I'm not sure. Please be patient Aizawa. And don't worry, your students are fine".

The man turned and glared harshly at the retired hero, earning a yelp of surprise be him. "Don't tell me not to worry! How can I not when you hide the truth away from me for so long!? You say you are waiting for my recovery, so that means that this is probably something that is going to upset me. How can I calm down knowing that!?" he shouted at him.

The blond looked away remorseful, not daring to make eye contact with Eraserhead. They kept on standing silently like that, until the hero turned away. "We will talk later Yagi. I have to return to my room now".

With that, he started to walk away, with All Might watching at him from behind, not knowing how to respond to him. Going down the hallway, the teacher arrived right outside the door of the room he was temporarily staying at. Grasping the doorknob and twisting it, he entered inside the room to find the three teens inside awake and waiting for him.