Chapter 13

In UA dorms

Izuku sat alone in his dorm room, head supported in his hands as he oddly looked around it. Everything seemed to be still intact, obviously no one had entered yet which actually made him wonder if they where even planning on shorting his staff out. Though he actually was a bit happy about it. That meant that he got to stay in the room he lived in for a lot of months now and find it exactly how he left it. It made him feel like everything was normal.

He signed as he heard faint talking coming from the main hall, a floor or two under him. His classmates had came earlier than usual from school, something about a teacher's meeting they said, and had decided to stay all together and talk about what they had seen happen. Because of that, he was forced to leave. His presence there, except of no use would also be distracting for his friend who was already anxious enough about not revealing him. But that didn't meant he didn't want to be with them.

He started shaking his head to clean his mind off of these thoughts. What they did was for the better and he knew it. Instead, he turned his focus on something else. If the teachers indeed were having a meeting then that meant that Nezu probably had an idea of how to fight off this enemy. That was encouraging to think. He didn't know what their plans were going to be, but he knew that whatever happens, he wanted to help.

He was always described as reckless, always running to the danger, never listening to the more experienced heroes instructions and overdosing himself. However that was something he couldn't help. He had the heart of a hero and he needed to protect and save everyone no matter the cost. And that's why he wanted to be a part of whatever mission the teachers came up with, especially now that he could give everything he got without worrying about completely shattering himself or dying.

For one moment, he actually thought about going into the meeting to hear by himself what they were planning instead of learning about it later. That way, he could also tell Uraraka who in her turn would tell it to the others and make everyone relax. Feeling optimistic with this idea of his, he stood up fron the bed he so long had been sitting and started getting ready to pass through the rooms wall.

"I deem it unwise to go there now, Deku~". Izuku stood still, frozen solid in place as his knees slightly trembled. He heard a voice, he was sure about it even though he couldn't recognize the person speaking. And he was referring to him. 'No, no, no. That's impossible. There is no way someone can see me except from Uraraka. I didn't do anything different!'. He scream inside his head only to hear a heart warming chuckle escape the man behind him. 'Indeed my boy, you didn't do anything different. But my situation is quite strange~'.

He snapped quickly around, eager to see who is the person talking to him and possibly ask for further explanations. But his eyes widen once he say him. He had seen him again, back when he had found himself inside a completely white room. He was the white haired man from then, still wearing the same smile he did back then that didn't fail to make him relax and bring peacefullnes to him.

"W-who, who are you?" he asked, voice nearly a whisper from the utter shock. The man chuckled again, like he found something funny in the words he spoke and with his hand brushed the green untamed hair of the boy, not failing to surprise him once again since he hadn't made himself 'touchable'. 'The world calls me with many names young one. However I cannot reveal you my real name for reasons of safety. That is for now at least. But, if you want something to call me, then I am One for all~'.

His fists clenched and his body tensed up immediately. Cold sweat formed, drenching him whole as he stared at the man who just introduced himself to him. He took a step back, slightly overwhelmed from the information he had learned. Because of course now he understood to whom he was talking to. All Might had told him about him, the first one.