Chapter 32

They just stared, mindlessly looking at their beat up teacher laying in front of them. Fear had started to creep up inside their hearts as they watched how their teacher had ended up. They saw his body move and spasm uncontrollably and afraid, they jumped away from him. That was not normal, Shinso could swear about that. First, the body stopped midway and levitate in the air and now it was moving. Their hearts beat furiously inside their chests as they saw the hero cough up blood as he tried to speak out. "Midoriya, run!" he shouted and they were left staring at him confused.

Uraraka's hands trembled as he stared at the man in front of her. She fell to her knees, dead eyes staring scared and afraid into the nothingness. "Come on sensei, you can't do that to us, you can't please wake up" shouted Izuku but he got no response. Panic filled eyes rose from Mr Aizawa and started scanning furiously his surroundings. They couldnt stay here, he wouldn't let them stay here. He focused on Uraraka and grabbed her by her shoulders. "Uraraka, Uraraka, come on snap out of it! We had to go now, we had to go!".

His desperate screams seemed to snap her out of her daydream as her eyes focused on him. She bited her lower lip, trying to stop it from trembling. Raging breaths escaped from her her and the expression her friend was wearing wasn't helping her at all to concertrate. "Deku..." she was able to only let out as her panicked mind couldn't comprehend anything else. He let go of her and turned to look at the other two boys, only to find them in similar situations. "Come on, we gave to get out of here! Snap the hell out of him". No response. He was seriously asking himself what he was even expecting.

Todoroki started hold his head, looking around him scared as he started backing away from everyone. He couldn't take it, that was too much. His teacher was defeated, the pro hero had lost to that monster that called himself a villain. He felt everything around him come closer and closer and choke him, wrap around him tightly and squeeze his whole body until all air was let out of his lungs. He screamed, in absolute fear and despair. He hugged his knees close to his chest and cried, cried for his dear life as he knew there was no getting out of this situation.

Shinso's mind was going with thousand miles per hour, he was trying to think, think of something to do but he always came short. He couldn't find something, something to get everyone out of there and the fact that the two hero students, the ones that had more experience than him when it came to handling a villain, were having panic attacks was helping him at all. He lloked around desperately, trying to think of a way to escape. They hadn't see the villain came toward them yet, but if he was able to cause that much harm to three of the strongest hero students and a teacher, he didn't doubt that it wouldn't take long for him to find them.

He was desperate, he felt useless now that his mentor was down for the count. He needed him to guide him he couldn't fight without him by his side. His father figure, the one he always turned to when he needed something, without him he felt that there was nothing for him to do there. He squeezed his eyes sat, he didn't want to be there any longer, he wanted this to end. He felt someone touching him but that only made him panic more. It was a firm touch, holding him in place as if it was trying to be encouraging but he could feel the hand trembling. He didn't know who it was, he didn't want to learn who it was. He just wanted them to leave him alone. With his hand, he tried to throw the person's hand off of him, but the only thing he touched was air. For a moment, he thought that they had let him alone but no, the grip was still there, he could feel the hands weight on his shoulder.

Midoriya cursed under his breath as he saw that Uraraka was having a panic attack. She would be able to respond to him that way, she wouldn't be able to do anything that way. "Please, Uraraka, hear me out. You all need to get out of here! You need to get away. PLEASE, JUST RUN!". She kept not responding and that caused him more panic. He tried to concentrate and feel Dabi's aura, something he would have to thank his homeroom teacher for teaching him, if they actually got out of there alive. He felt around the area as he searched for the LOV member and to his relief he seemed to still be far enough from them. But he could say that it won't be for long. He was moving, coming toward them with an impressive spread. He glanced at the hero, silently thankful to him for driving him far away enough from them so they would have time to leave.