Chapter 35

In a corner of the hospitals hall, not too far away from where the two heroes were talking with the detective, Izuku stood and listened to what Tsukauchi had learned about the fight. He let out a sigh, unable to hide how relaxed he was after he heard that the two people that were aware of him hadn't given him away.

Of course, he was sure that Uraraka wouldn't say a thing. They have talked about it together before. Who he was truly worried of was Shinso. After all, they had communicated for no more than a minute, in which he was hardly able to give him instruction of how to act. No explanation of his position, no reason for not revealing himself, no anything.

But as it seemed, he might have caught on it himself that he shouldn't talk about it with anyone. That, or he didn't reveal him because he needed something out of him. Though, what that might was, he couldn't know.

He started moving away from where the teachers were. In his mind, he had heard already what he needed to. Passing through the corridor, he glanced quite sadly at the door that lead to the room his friends were. Truth was, he had yet to get the chance to talk to them. Because, by the time he ended the fight and went after them, they had already been spotted by heroes and taken in ambulances on their way to the hospital. And then, with them getting treated, the detective's investigation and their relatives visiting, he couldn't risk entering in and distracting them.

And so, he had to wait. He stood in the far end of the hallway, hoping that he could find some minutes of silence without anyone bothering him. Even though it was morning, there didn't seem to be many patients in the building, or if they were, their conditions must have been stable. There weren't a lot of people running around, except from the occasional nurse doing a check up. That gave him hope that he would be able to have a conversation with the predecessors without getting sidetracked by anything else.

He had wanted to talk to them for some time now. After his talk with the first and the revelation that he will be getting the other holders quirks, he had wanted to meet them. He wanted to hear them out, learn who they were and what they did in their lives. Obtain information about their Quirks and how to control them. He knew, these people had had to have been great people when still alive and he was willing to listen to them and all the wise thing they had to say to him. Because, in his mind, they knew better. They were the absolute veterans of heroics.

He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate. He didn't know how that was supposed to work. He had only been told that he had the ability to talk with the other vestiges inside One for All, but not how to do so. He had heard the first earlier that day in his mind as well. He had felt his presence behind him and felt him guide him to the right way when he felt lost. He had just appeared when he needed him the most, just like that.

'They had to be able to view what is happening in theft the world now. Maybe through my own perspective? That would be logical since first acted when I needed him. Maybe I would have to just ask to talk to them? If they are tied with the core of the quirk then that means that they are probably tied with me as a person and-'. "Oi kid! Quit muttering already, I'm here!"

Izuku's eyes snapped open as he stared wide eyed at the man standing in front of him. He was tall and bulky, his monsterous figure towering over his small one. He slightly helped from surprise and did a step back, while the other ghost started to laugh with the ninths antics. "Hey kid, there no need to be afraid of me. Name's is Daigoro Banjo and I am the fifth successor of that quirk of ours" he said, pointing with his intex finger in Izuku's chess.

Quickly pulling himself together, Izuku tried to stand upright, not letting himself get intimitated by the man in I front of him. "Hello from me too Deku!". He jumped again, surprised from the sudden appearance of a feminine voice behind of him. He span around, locking eyes with a woman with black hair and a hero suit that matched with All Might's theme colors. However, she seemed more familiar to him. He felt like he had seen her somewhere again, and if not, he was sure that he had heard someone describe her to him. 'All Might maybe?'.