Chapter 8

Izuku sat at the ground, his body supported by the big trunk of the tree behind him. He had both his hands covering his tomato red face from the view of everyone, even thought the, for the time being, only person able to see him was probably asleep by that time. 'She just had to go and say that' he thought to himself as he got once again reminded of the way his friend had some time before called him.

'Come on, pull it together or you aren't going to put on any training today'. He shook his head violently, getting rid of any extra thought in it other than training. He has to work hard, he promised he would so that he can figure out how to make himself visible. He started off by his usual warm up exercises, getting himself ready for the toll of his Quirks being used.

He already knew that there was probably something more than the way he controls his power around his body that plays an important part into using that ability. Otherwise, Uraraka wouldn't be the only one able to see him. So he had to find the other trigger, whatever it might was. If he had to guess, it will probably had to be something with the mentality of his.

That was going to be a problem. Growing up as a kid without a father who was constantly bullied until the age of 15, his mental state was more destroyed than the building he died on. Having also been in the middle of all these villain attacks earlier doesn't actually help that much to his inner healing.

He, along with some other students, had been fighting against Mr Aizawa who wanted to sent them to a phychologist or Hound Dog to have some sessions, but they always refused. And that is what gave him his nickname, 'Problem Child'.

Taking a crossed feet stance, he decided to meditate for a while, the best way for him to come into contact with the power inside him. Calming himself down and blocking every thought from crossing through his mind, he started getting lost into the abyss of his inside self. He felt the power of his two Quirks lushing around him like hot flames burning with passion and power.

He picked out the one that was his life force now and started exploring it. 'At that time, I had the power circling on my body so I can make myself stable. I guess that if I want to succeed, I will have to remaster that moment'. He let one of his Quirks free to explore his body and he started hearing again that satisfying changing inside of him, proof that he still existed.

He turned his focus into control his feelings, something that he was not so good at as he had ended up getting overwhelmed enough to lock them away. Immediately, pictures of all his classmates in their depressive states started flashing in his mind and passing from one to another in an incredible speed.

His hands turned into fists and he started to grid his teeth. 'Keep you composure'. It was easy for him to say it but in action, it wasn't as easy as it sounded. He stood helpless in front of all the terrifying shadows of the people closer to him while all of them cried because of him. Tears started to appear in his own eyes and in one snap, he had locked everything away again, shooting himself out of his mental search in the process.

"I'm still too weak to deal with them" he growled to himself. Turning toward the trunk he previously sat, he found it as the perfect way to release the pend up anger. And so, after getting into a fighting position, he started punching and kicking the tree, which shook every time his body came into contact with it.

He continued doing so for God knows how long, always finding more inside him to let out until in a distance, he saw the sun rising. Coming into a stop, he took a look at the tree he had nearly destroyed as nearly all of its leafs had fallen from it groaning at seeing what he had caused, he turned to leave and return back to the girl's room as he had promised he would. Entering through her window, the same way he had gotten out, he found her figure sleeping under her bed covers, same rays of the sun faintly illuminating on her.