Chapter 52

All Might's heart was racing. He didn't know what he had to do. He clung into his phone, listening carefully to what his old teacher was telling him. He had thanked him for informing him, though the news that he had been delivered were not ones he liked.

The others had noticed the change of his expression. He was tense and he was gritting his teeth. Tsukauchi tried to approach him, check on what was wrong. But before he had the chance to voice his concerns, he had been off.

He was running down the halls of the hospital. They had emptied by then, only doctors who were frankly trying to gather some of their equipment or move the remaining patients to another floor were still present. He knew he had to let the others know about this.

He arrived outside the room the villain used to be. Or, at least, what was remaining from this room. He saw Nezu and Aizawa conversating, Endeavor surprising tagging along with them. Though, he couldn't bother to question why the hero was out of his bed at the moment.

He saw them turn toward him. They had noticed his presence, of course they had. He hadn't bother to try and minimize the sound he was making. "We have a problem!" he shouted, earning the attention of everyone.

The first year teacher's eye narrowed. What could possibly be worst from what they are already dealing with? Toshinori took a deep breath, though his nerves didn't calm down. He was angry, upset, sad, disappointed. These were many complicated emotions for him to short out.

"What might be the matter?". The words of the current number one echoed around the barely standing walls, filling the silence that had been formed.

He opened his mouth to answer, though words couldn't come out. How do someone say such a thing? This was important, this was bad and he was probably making matters worse by delaying it.

When this had happened in the training camp, no one needed to be told. They were all present. Everyone knew. But now, he had to be the one that would probably drive Eraserhead insane.

He gulped at the thought of the man's reaction. They would probably have to restrain him from going right now in a search for the villains. "All Might, we are waiting for an answer".

Said man had come closer to him during this time. He was eyeing him dangerously, impatiently. But he was right, they were waiting for an answer. "Gran Torino just called me. They had run into the league of villains. And they took Uraraka".

Their eyes widen. All of their movements coming to a sudden stop. They stared at him, lifeless eyes burning holes into his body. There was a groan as a punch connected with the wall. Blood of an injured fist painted its surface. Aizawa trembled, his hair hiding his face from sight. He kept his fist still extended as blood had started gather up and drop to his feet.

Even if it was so difficult for anyone to distinguish his face, everyone who was present was able to make out the glistening tears streaming down from his eyes. Nezy sighed, a hand in his head. The guilt from his decision overwhelming him. "Why was Uraraka with Gran Torino? I thought you said she and the boy were not allowed to take any heroics lessons for the time being".

Yes, Endeavor knew that the students had been expelled. After all, they were supposed to be possible villains and even if he was bound to be out of the hero business for a while, that didn't mean that he still wasn't the number one hero. He had to be informed of the possible traitors of UA and their situation.

"I asked him to take Uraraka and Shinso in. Teach them on the ways of heroics while they were out of school. I never believed they were guilty. So I couldn't let such a talent go to waste. And it seems that I was actually right! Today was supposed to be their first day with him...".