Chapter 4

One week before...

Midoriya felt pain. Immense hot pain shooting through his whole body. He heard his bones cracking under the pressure, he felt the concrete piercing through his fresh and the blood covering his whole body. His breathing stopped and he tried to scream but nothing came out. His body started spasming and his eyes became unfocused. He wanted all of this to stop, for everything to go away and they surprising did.

At once, all the pain he was feeling stopped and darkness surrounded him. He stood up and started looking around him for any sight of anyone else. "Hello!" he shouted but the only thing that he got as an answer was his own voice returning to him like an echo. He started walking toward a random direction in hopes of finding something else other that the suffocating abyss.

"Is anyone here!?" he shouted again but he received no reply. He kept on walking around, everything remaining the same making him start to consider if he was even moving. A lot of time passed but still nothing. He didn't stop moving, he kept on going and going. He kept believing that there was an end somewhere and he was going to find it even if it took him years.

Then in a distance, there was light, real light. His eyes widen and he started running to it. It was coming closer and becoming brighter by the second. He reached it and went through it, feeling its relaxing warmth surround him. And then he saw eight figures standing in front of him.

Confused, he tried to come closer to them, only to realize that he couldn't move. Turning to look at the rest of his body, he was shocked to see that from his nose until his feet, he was nothing more than a purplish mist except for one of his hands. Fear filled eyes turned to look at the shadows in the front that were all watching him.

He tried to move again as he saw one of the figures coming closer to him but his body wouldn't budge. The figure came closer and closer, making his characteristic more distinguishable for the young boy who suddenly started relaxing. He didn't know why, but his physic looked familiar to him.

Long white hair that stopped a bit above his shoulder and soft white eyes. Izuku looked at him carefully as he stopped in front of him and put his hand at the place where his shoulder was supposed to be. "It is not your time to join us yet young Midoriya. You still have a lot of things to do down to earth". He looked at him perplexed but the man just laughed and with his other hand started shuffling his hair.

"All your questions will be answered, just be patient. Goodbye for now, Deku". Suddenly, he felt a force pulling him back to where he came from and he started to panic. He didn't want to go back there, he didn't want to let go of that warmth he had just found. But he couldn't fight against that invisible force and he was shoved back into the abyss.

This time, however, his eyes opened and he was welcomed by the sight of trees surrounding him. He looked around, it seemed to be something like a forest. 'Where am I and how in the world did I end up here. Is there a Quirk behind this? Come on, what is the last thing I remember...'. He tried, he tried hard to remember but nothing came to him. After some time of continuesly rampaging through his memories inside his mind, he gave up and decided to find his way out of that place. Maybe that way he could find help.

Navigating his way around this natural maze wasn't as easy as he initially thought it would be. But eventually, he managed to get out and was surprised to say at least to see that he was standing just outside the huge doors of the UA high. Not even thinking twice of it, he went through them and started heading to the main building where he guessed that they would now be having lessons.

However the doors were closed, something quite strange to happen since after the dorm system was created, they would never close the doors in case a student needed to talk to the teachers for something serious happening. He went to grab hold of the door knob and try to open it but  his hand went through it.