Chapter 42

Iida stared shocked at the purple haired teen, whose hand was extended in front of him and keeping him from getting any closer to the girl. "S-shinso! Let me go, what's wrong with you! We just saw our teacher being blusted away by someone who is dangerously close to Uraraka! Do you expect me to sit back and wait for her to meet a similar fate!?". He grasp into the boys hand and tried to shove it out of his way. Though the general education student stood his ground.

"You just dont understand! The one in danger here is us, not her! He wouldn't hurt her, he would never hurt her. If you value your life, then stay back!". The rage that was emitting off of Izuku terrified Shinso. No human was supposed to feel so much hatred toward someone. And yet, that boy, this friend of his, was the proof that it was actually possible. He knew that they couldn't mess with him then. They had upset him with the way they had treated the girl and now he had taken matters in his own hands to protect her. And to him, if that meant getting rid of all the close people in his life, then he was totally sure the green haired teen would do so.

"No, you are the one that don't understands Shinso! I let her alone one time already! I had acted unheroically by caring only about myself! And then, I lost my closest friend because of that! I cannot let her behind again, don't you get it!?" Iida screamed at the boy.

Todoroki and Bakugou both stood up behind him, each taking hold of one of his shoulders. The class representative started to break down again as tears started to fill his vision. He slowly took off his glasses to brush them away, while the others two glared dangers at the other teen that hold them back. "You extra has no right to tell us what do to. You are just a general education twerp, you know sh*t about real fights. We, in contrast to you, are real hero student and know how to take care of the situation. We have learned that we have to act when someone is danger the hard way and I'm telling you that I ain't going to ever sit back again when I can do something to help!".

"I hate to agree with him, but I think Bakugou is right in this one Shinso. You should stay back and let us manage this situation. We cannot let one of our friends get hurt, especially after where it lead us the last time. I sincerely thank you for your concern, but I think you have been involved enough already. Now, let us do as we see fit".

Dumbfounded, that how he felt after what he heard the two boys say to him. He let his body flop right back down to his bed, his head hanging low as he stared at the ground. 'Of course they would doubt you, what did you even expect. After all, you have had only some lessons with Aizawa. You are not a hero student, why did you think you would ever be able to stand side by side with them?'.

He let out a sad laugh at his own thoughts, slightly confusing the other boys standing in front of him. 'Maybe I should really let them act as they please. They have been trained after all to deal with situations like this one. But yet again, they don't know the situation like I do. They would probably end up in a crater after they went close enough to the girl. Though, they aren't listening to me, so what would be the point of even trying'.

The three boys started to cautiously walk forward and Shinso watched them sadly. He knew that he could probably used his quirk on them. If he brainwashed them, then he could have them turn back and just sit down. The problem however was that he hated to use it on other people which he didn't consider villainous. It brought to him so many memories of the bullying he got from his classmates, who never stopped to consider him as a future evildoer. He didn't even know that if he used it, the others will fall for it. After all, they knew all of his abilities thanks to the sports festival.

'I guess an attempt wouldn't hurt'. "Are you really willing to risk your lives, only because the last time you didn't, Midoriya died?". He felt disgusted with himself for calling upon such a traumatizing event for all of them to achieve his goal, but he really couldn't think of something better to get all of their attention and tick them off enough to reply to him. All of the three simultaneously stopped on their tracks and turned to look at him. Their expressions were strange and hard for him to read, even after so many years of paying extra attention to them so he could easily manipulate the people he wants to control.