Christmas Special

To avoid confusion, this chapter is not a continuation of the previous events of the story and will not have any affect to the story itself. At the point this story is taking place, only Uraraka, Shinso and Aizawa know of Izuku.

In class 1-A dorm...

It was again that time of the year. Snow was slowly falling from the sky, whitening anything it decided to lay on. It was quite a beautiful scene to look at the huge UA building, slowly getting covered by the snow. Or at least, that's what Izuku thought while overlooking at it.

He let a sigh escape him, his lips forming into a small smile as he wondered what time it may be. Pretty early, that was for sure if he had to guess by the sun, which had just started to rise. It's warm rays really helped to get rid of the cold atmosphere around him, which offered a welcome relief.

Today was Christmas and, as they should, the students have been given days off from school. A welcome relief from many of them who just wanted to relax after everything they faced. Sadly though, the recent villain attack that led to Endeavor losing his quirk, as well as the fact that UA was announced to be the next target of the villains let the teachers with no other choice but to have their students send these days inside their dorms.

All of them were aware of how difficult that would be. It's common sense that everyone wanted to spend Christmas Eve with their family, or with people they were close to. Yet, that would mean that the heroes would have to keep track of every students house at all times and be ready to intertwine if something was to happen. And they didn't have that many heroes available to do that. So, keeping everyone at UA was the best they could do.

Though, that didn't meant that the students couldn't receive visitors. As long as they stayed inside the campus and not for more than four hours, the students could have their families visit them. And that's something the majority of them took advantage of.

Izuku remembers overhearing his classmates talking about this. They were going to make a big feast and invite their families to come over so they could celebrate all together. He had to give them, that was a very good idea from their part and since Mr Aizawa agreed to it, they only thing they had to worry about was getting everything ready. But they had all day to do that. He was sure that everything would be perfect by the night time.

He sighed again, this time, it sounded more sad than the previous one. Having all those people around meant that he won't really be able to interact neither with Shinso, nor with Uraraka. And it was not like he could just straight up go to his teacher and spend time with him. After all, he might as well have something planed for today himself. So, that left him pretty much alone again.

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the thought. He smiled, even if his smile seemed like a forced one. It was Christmas after all! He couldn't let these thoughts get through to him! He stood up, momentarily dusting himself off the snow that had been stuck to his clothing, before starting heading back inside the dorm. He gave one last glance to his grave stone, the small flower he had let on top already nearly completely covered by the snow. He left and went inside.
______________________________________

Uraraka woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She groaned as she opened her eyes and looked at the time. '7.30?', she wondered inside her head. It was unusual for her to set her alarm that early, even more in day she doesn't have to wake up to go to school. Then she remembered what day it was. Her eyes widen as she particularly jumped off her bed and run to her bathroom to get ready. It was Christmas after all!

She got out, now fully changed and rushed to the window to see the outside world fully covered in wide. She grin, excitement growing inside of her. She bounced up and down as she rushed out of her room and down the stairs, entering the common area. And the sight that welcomed her was truly majestic, even if she had already seen it multiple time.