Chapter 5

🛑In this chapter self harm is mentioned. If you are sensitive to this topic you are advised on skipping this chapter or just skip said scene🛑

He went into the dorms he so long now had been used to call home. The silence he was met with inside, even though upsetting was pretty understandable because of the emptiness off the building. Izuku climbed the stairs, hiding into the boys area of the building to find his room.

Once outside ou it, he tried opening the door but wasn't surprised to find it locked. Taking a deep breath, he relaxed all his muscles and let his body free from the restrains, passing through the door with his new acquired ability.

Looking left and right, he found his room exactly like he had left it the last time. 'Probably no one felt ready to get in'. Heading to his desk, he started going around the notebooks he had, all cramped into a small shelf above. Quickly going through all of them, he finally found the one he was looking for.

It was a smaller textbook considering the others and it was noticiably older. In its cover, there was messy pen writing that read "My Quirk analysis". Izuku smiled at it, remembering the first ever analysis book he made that was supposed to be about his Quirk that didn't while he was alive.

He opened it and flipped through its pages trying to find an empty one and then started writing down what he knew about his new Quirk. No, he wasn't going to analyze it, at least not just yet. He knew that this Quirk had more capabilities that he was at this time using, he could feel it. So, he needed to keep track of what he learned about it and affactive ways to train it.

Until now, he knew nearly nothing, only that the Quirk is activated after his death and that he can make parts of his body stable (not all his body). Closing the notebook, he turned to look outside to find the sky bitch black. However he wasn't feeling the slightest bit of tired, nor hungry. He supposed it was a side affect of the Quirk, which he really didn't mind. It actually provided him with more time to train. But he will sure miss tasting the food they made in the school cafeteria.

He started going outside, finding this as a better place for him to train since his abilities were pretty unpredictable. Getting in the middle of an open field, he started spreading the power inside of him, expecting for something to happen. After standing for sometime completely the same, without anything happening to him or around him, he stopped the flow and got into thinking.

'Come on Izuku, think. I know you can feel it inside you that there is more to all this. Think of a way to reveal it' pacing back and forwards, trying to think of an efficient way to use the energy inside of his, his mind flashed back to him using One for all full crowling while still alive.

Green sparks of the excessive power his body couldn't contain inside used to dance around him, creating an optical field that surrounded him. 'What if I let the power outside?'. Taking a good position and adjusting himself good enough in the ground to be ready for everything, he started radiating his power outside.

A neon green glow covered his body and waves of powerful aura were emitted from him, enough to make the trees around him start to shake violently. At the beginning, he felt like nothing more than that was actually happening until he turned to look at the ground. He found himself levitating a few feet above it, a bit like flying but not close enough.

He tried to make his body to go to the right and it followed his command. Then to the left and again happened the some. He tried to go higher and it complied, sending him at a height just above the tops of the trees. Taking a look around him, he admired the beautiful view of the school campus standing on top of a small hill, overlooking the town and its citizent below. After taking enough of it in, he lowered himself again back to the ground and took his notebook where he started to take notes about what new he discovered before he returned back to training.