Seven

Is it green? Maybe it's blue and the lights are-

"Yes Emma?" Erik speaks and I tear my gaze away from him.
What was I going to say?! What did I want?! Speak please.... I shake my thick skull.

"I umm, is Scott-Did you see Scott?"
Super! I just surpassed the infinites of stupidity.

"I'm right here.." Scott waves a hand from the dining room.. Great. Now go ask Scott if he saw Luke and make a bigger fool of yourself.

"Right." I point a finger at Scott and start walking to where he's at.

"So, umm..." I keep a good eye on Erik's friend and try to keep my voice at the minimal.

"Is that Erik's um friend?" I ask Scott and when I turn to look at him he was smirking. He nods smiling.

"And he's staying?" I ask and he starts to laugh.

"Eat." I take a cereal bowl that was placed in front of him and shove it into his hands making the milk almost spill all over him. He laughs harder and I leave before I grab their attention.

I'll deal with Scott later. Right now, I have to act cool. Because he's so hot. And by hot I mean; the Jensen Ackles type of hot!

Quite the change i need....

--------------------------

I ran upstairs locked myself in my room, and skyped with Stacey, barely gave her any time to speak about how things were between her and Andrew.

"Stacey he has this bluish green pair of eyes, the perfectly trimmed golden hair and the beard and jaw going on-just the whole thing-" I stop but only to catch my breath.

"And this deep voice, as if it's his conscience speaking." I laugh at my own words and Stacey joins.

"Damn... We're hitting on Kent's hot friends now aren't we?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"I just need the change..." I calm down and bite my lip.

"I support it! Team Jensen Ackles all the way. After all, how long has it been since your last relationship?!" She glares.

"Two years..." I say and the realization saddens me.

"You need it Em, and you look so hot right now, get out of here and make him fall for your charms." She orders and I chuckle. That sounds easy.

"Charms..." I give the word a thought. I don't consider myself charming but um... I can try and be that.

"Was that your stomach?" She asks and I laugh on realizing she just heard my stomach protest.

"Yeah I haven't eaten anything since I woke up." I admit.

"Alright I'll leave you to it. Andrew is honking." She squeals.

"Go go-talk to you later." I add and we blow each other kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get back downstairs they were all gone. I pout to no one in particular...

I make my way to the fridge and stick my head into it. I find a readymade spaghetti and meatballs plate, I assume it's my share of the lunch and pull it out to be microwaved.

After shoving huge forkfuls of the divine spagballs I clear my dish and wash my hands and the lower half of my face.

Don't try and convince me that you don't look like you just dipped your chin in salsa right after you eat spaghetti.... It happens. Everytime...