Fifty

After having my shameful moment on my own, I step into my room and enter my bathroom.

That's when I realize that my body was on fire!

I moved my hands up to my face and felt my cheeks. They were probably a hundred centigrade!

I wash up and change into a freshly laundered pair of black tights and throw on a soft loose striped shirt that fell off one shoulder.

My phone pings twice.

I got two messages!

One was from Stacey that said she and Erik was at her mother's place.

And another was from Luke...

*Come over.*

Upon reading that, my legs function on their own and I find myself out of my door in a second, and in front of his in another.

I quietly slip into his room and flinch the moment I find him walk out of his bathroom with the same towel that he used for drying his face. The one that he lowers and I soon find out that he is shirtless... And umm...

Now that was new...

I gulp.

The sweats he wore were hanging really low in the worst way ever...

In the most hazardously mouthwatering, heart clenching, and hormones triggering way ever...

I blink forcefully, shying away.

Staring down at my bare toes, wondering why I never cared to put any socks on.

That, and then the image of how his sweats hanged flashes right by...

"I wonder if I'll live to the day where you get to knock before coming in..." He says and I lift my head to look at him.

He had his lower lip between his teeth as for narrowing down a smirk...

"I umm-sorry?..." I shrug amusedly and he chuckles.

I watch as he pushes the slide door of his wardrobe open and pulls out a black shirt.

He slips it on and a grin creeps up his face.

"Emma, why are you still standing there?" He asks and I flush further.

But really, why was I still standing by the door?!

I start one foot after the other until we meet by the compartment.

He chuckles again.

"Would you please just-stop that?" I ask and turn my back to him, walking into his room, away from his nerve-wrecking smirk.

"Do you know where Scott is?" I ask as I casually roam around.

"Yeah, with Silver and Andrea..." He says.

Huh... So the O'Neils ceased fire with the Kents it seems...

"And Erik's at Stacey's place." He adds.

"Yep, I knew that..." I turn to him.

We were standing two strides away from each other or one stride, if Luke was the one to take it...

It was only nine, there was no way I'm sleeping in this early.

"Let's do something." I suggest.

"Alright, what do you want to do?" He asks and takes a seat at the edge of his bed.

"Movie?" I suggest and he shakes his head.

I didn't want to watch a movie anyway...

"Okay, umm... PS?" I add. He gives away that look...