A very short Author's Note

And so I've completed yet another story...

As every story comes to an end, I feel a bit down...

I didn't just write it down, I lived it... In my head, the characters were brought to life!

It's such a joy... Creating this literary piece was like dreaming awake...

I go to bed with that thought... What's going to happen next? What do I want to happen next? How exciting could things get? What's the next twist and turn?

I've enjoyed writing The Kents more than any of my other stories.

The initial thought was so exciting and god did I plan for those so many chapters? No I certainly didn't! But with every chapter and every event, another event and another chapter were pulled along. A sequence of thoughts built up and created more and more of the story.

I love living other lives through books!

One can experience anything through their imagination.

Always do more of what you love. Do the excess! There's no stopping you!

So thank you all for reading my very loquacious story.

Do check out my NEXT BEST >>>>>>Juniper Tenley<<<<<<
Find it in my works!

And as you might've noticed, covers are not my strong suit so do drop your creations, I'd love to pin them to my story!

Thanks for the support and lots of thanks for the kind votes. Love you all, and I hope you all a gleeful reading journey ;) <3