65- Closure

*BEFORE YOU READ THIS, YOU MUST CHECK OUT THE CLOSURE VIDEO ABOVE^^^^ Love you all... Hope you're going to love this last one...*

"When will you get your dress?" Luke asks.

"Probably tomorrow, or the day after." I reply after stopping in front of him and taking both his hands in mine as we walk towards the front door.

"What's that look?" He asks and I stifle my smirk.

Presently, all that was on my mind was the how I could thank Luke for the so many blessings that he has been pouring over me. And all I could think of was one possible way...

So sue me if I can't wait any longer, if waiting was slowly eating me inside out...

I open my mouth to start saying something but when our eyes meet again I can tell he was fearful of what I was about to say.

He lets go of my hands and reaches for his keys, opening the door and holding it open for me to step in.

"Do you know what I really want to do right now?" He asks with a sly grin and I quirk an eyebrow.

"What?" I grin.

"Have a glass of wine..." He starts walking backwards towards the wine cellar.

"Because of you... I've been sober for such a long time..." He points at me and I beam at him proudly.

True! Ever since things got better between us, Luke has stopped wasting himself!

My insides start to blossom.

We reach the wine cellar and he begins to look for a bottle, soon pulling out the chosen one.

I pick up a few ice cubes in a plastic cup, and two wine glasses, before we make our way upstairs.

I stood in front of his dressing mirror, took off my pearl necklace and the rest of my accessories, and then stepped out of my shoes.

When I turned around he was holding out the shirt he slept in last night for me to wear. I grin, making my way towards him.

I had a really good feeling about tonight. Perhaps, tonight was my lucky night...

Well then, let's figure out if any of that was true...

"I want that one..." I poke the shirt he was wearing under his suit jacket.

He glances towards the shirt and then a smirk plays at one side of his mouth.

He slowly rises... Shadowing me.

I gulp.

He removes his jacket, drops it on the bed. And then starts unbuttoning his shirt, one button after the other, his eyes not leaving mine, his smirk widening, and my blood clotting, smothering my nerves, causing my heart to pulse harder.

Every inch of his bare chest that came into view, casted a different spell on me.

When he was done, he pulled the rest of his shirt out of his jeans then paused.

"Hands up." He commands and I instinctively lift my arms up, waiting for him to undress me, with a huge stifled grin on my face.

He slowly pulls it up, making sure his fingers don't touch my skin, which was what I impatiently waited for.

Here he goes with the sensual-tease...

Just after my shirt surpasses my collar and just when I get completely blind folded by my own shirt and impatiently wait for him to get this over with so that I would cover my insecurities, he pauses!