Twenty Two

The sound of some woman's plums annoyingly clicks against our tiles startling us.

"If it isn't the Kents all gathered around for dinner. How lovely..." She utters with a sexy English accent.

"Very well, now I can just address you all at once and save myself time." She adds.

"Silver, what are you doing here?" Erik starts.

A blonde idol stood across from us. Her hair perfectly styled in an erudite up do, her black suit lining her dangerous feminine curves... Her sharp jaw, and luscious red lips were one thing, but there was something about her eyes...

One was green and the other was sky blue. They looked unusual, but undeniably unique.

She was some woman...

She was Silver O'Neil... Luke's ex-girlfriend.

"You can avoid me all you want Lukey!" She scoffs.

Luke was indifferent to her entire existence, and he was doing real well at being that.

"I've received your conceited charges against my cousin Jeremy about framing the original Kent. And I wanted to inform you that the police are running a background check on him and if they do not find any previous offences, which they won't. I will make sure you all get to pay for this offensive act of protecting your little crack addict whore of a sister."

"Watch your tongue or I swear to god-" Erik rises.

"Oh? What, what do you swear to do Ricky?" She places her hands against her hips and throws him a thought-provoking look.

Luke picks up a napkin, wipes his mouth and rises.

There you go... You've pissed off one hell of a member...

He musters a fake smile and walks towards her.

She drops her hands and crosses them against her chest already trembling from Luke's look.

He roughly grabs her arm when he reaches her and starts dragging her along, heading for the door.

God! He was born to show people their ways out.

"Let go of me!"

"I can sue you for physical abuse Kent!" She hisses but who was she really threatening?

Before he opens the door he turns her against the wall beside it and keeps her arms firm in his grip.

She shuts her eyes as her resistance fade.

"I remember forbidding you from stepping into this apartment. Yet, here you are... Where's your dignity love? Huh?" He whispers closely. I barely caught his whispers.

"Jeremy doesn't need you to stand up for him. This filthy sack of shit, I'm pretty sure he can do it all by himself."

"And don't you think for a second that I don't know that you're behind all this. I'm very well aware of your weaknesses and that grudge you're still keeping inside your little empty head."

"You just found yourself an excuse to show up here. You got it. And you will regret it right after you step out of this door."

He adds something else in a fainter whisper in conclusion and releases her.

Only to open the front door wide open for her to willingly step out.

"We'll see about that..." She whispers as she circles one arm before leaving.

He shuts the door behind her and Micah starts to apologize but Luke signals for him to stop.

"It's okay. Just make sure she doesn't get in here again." He tells him.