Twenty Eight

*Let's take a look at a quick flashback to the events right after Luke's disclosure from Travis's point of view.. ;)*

Both Stacey and Emma enter the kitchen and silence follows.

We inspect them from head to toe and I narrow down a smile upon witnessing Emma's impatient attempt of falling out of our sights.

Erik whistles and Stacey approaches him playfully.

"Ladies, you look mighty fine!" I wink at Emma, who finally finds comfort by taking a seat behind the kitchen counter.

She smiles.

My eyes involuntarily wander to Luke who looked like he was having an eyeful of her, but something bothered him...

Because he had a frown on his face.

Oh, he won't be able to fight this...

"Who are we waiting for?" She asks as Luke pours himself another cup of drink.

And what's worse, he's highly affecting her. He'd be dumb if he didn't notice.

"Andrea and Scott." Erik speaks.

"You sure you don't want to join?" Erik elbows Luke.

"I've already said I had work to do..." He deadpans.

"Yeah right." Erik scoffs and earns himself a glower.

"With all the drinking-" He twitches his chin towards the glass Luke had in hand.

"Of course you do. No doubts..." He says.

"Fuck off..." Luke mutters then eyes Emma.

She looks away and it was time for us to go.

"Goodbye Luke." Erik taps his brother's shoulder and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What? Why would I want a swimsuit?" My train of thoughts cut when Emma speaks.

"Because we're going to swim too!" Stacey argues about something.

"I have an extra pair! I brought two, just in case..." Andrea says.

"Actually one's a bit tight on me so I brought another." She informs us.

"Ok great, it'll fit her she has a skinny ass." Stacey says and I gauge Emma's reaction and stifle a smile when she widens her eyes at Stacey.

"I have an ass!" She defends and I smirk at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my..." She murmurs as she watches us approach them with just our swim shorts on.

I steal a hasty look at her swim suit and my breath gets momentarily caught up at the sight.

Luke would wish he was here...

"You look hot!" I whisper in her ear and wish I can take it back. She honestly earned the remark but this situation we're in was growing more stressful...

"And we certainly pair up!" I add and wrap an arm around her naked waist. She lightly shifts at the contact.

~~~~~~~~~~

I get caught up with the eleven calls I have missed from Luke and his text mentioning he was on his way. Which worried the fuck out of me, taken he was heavily drinking before we left him.

"I agree..." Our heads twitch at the sound coming from behind us.

There he was...

I sigh...