Fifty Seven

I jolt awake from the sudden spank...

I turn to stare at Luke with wide eyes.

Did he really just spank me on my buttocks?!
My butt-...

I look down at my outstretched body, my hands instantly reaching for my shirt, stretching it downwards, and covering my underwear and unclothed thighs.

I turn back to him with the same shocked stare, plus the flushed face...

"That was for stealing a cigarette from my box..." He says seriously and my heart springs.

He rises.

"We've got work, get up." He commands before leaving me by.

I can sense the smile that crept up his face afterwards.

Now that was abusive! But goddamn it, it was undeniably erotic...

I jump out of bed eagerly and gallop my way out of Luke's room.

"Jesus!-Chr-ris-st!" A deep exhale...

I just went through a mini heart attack almost slamming into Erik's chest the moment I stepped out of Luke's room.

"Oh my..." His eyes widen and his face immensely reddens upon giving me the once over.

"Did my brother just-" I punch him right in his chest before he goes on and he bursts in laughs.

"No! Nothing happened I swear please just-shsht!" I rush the words out and continue to silence his loud laugh abusively.

"Alright! That's going to bruise! Stop!" He grabs both my wrists and manages to stifle his laughs.

God this was so full of shame! I can't look at his face anymore.

"You look cute in that beast's shirt..." He smirks and I stare at him blankly, pleading him to stop this...

The door flicks open and I almost run away but instead, I freeze.

"Good morning brother..." Erik chirps and I punch him again.

"What's going on?" Luke says inspecting us both with a smile on his face.

"You tell me..." Erik smirks towards me.

"Erik!" I shrill.

"Tell you what?" Luke's smile fades gradually.

"Nothing, he thinks we..." I choke lowering my gaze to my bare feet.

"Why didn't we?" My head almost unscrews from my neck upon hearing this.

I stare at Luke wide eyed.

They both laugh at me and out of the blue, I felt so absurdly demeaned, so insecure...

How dare they play me like that!

"Hey!" Luke lightly shoves Erik and turns to give him a serious glare.

Was Erik just checking me out?!

"Emma, go to your room..." He then turns to me.

My feet instantly start to function.

I walk away pulling the shirt further down my body.

"Alright..." I hear Erik whisper and then another sound of a thrust and a stifled cry.

"Cut the crap..." Luke hisses.

~~~~~~~~~~

"FML..." I tug at my hairs.

Ever since last night, I remained out of focus, so amnesiac and mentally harassed.