Fifty Eight

"I am never doing this again..."

"This place is evil!" I pant in total fatigue.

Luke simply throws his head back in that familiar way and laughs at me.

"Are you hurt?" He asks and I shake my head a no.

I felt beaten all over but not to a dangerous extent.

My muscles were sore, I couldn't outstretch my arms, and my core was on fire.

That aside, I was soaked all over! A few hair strands were so damp with sweat that they drooped.

My face was a flame, my neck, my shoulders, and my arms glistened with sweat.

"Come here..." He reaches for me but I dodge his arm.

"I'm sweaty..." I inform him.

He swiftly places both his hands on my hips and whispers in my ear;

"You look hot..." My body hairs stood in attention.

After casting a spell on me using just three words, I finally regain my composure and cough, clearing my throat from all lumps.

We walk side by side towards our place.

"We have a few hours before your car arrives. What do you want to do?" He asks.

"Right now, I just want to shower..." I admit.

"Well, why don't you just rinse yourself, get in a swim suit, and meet me at the rooftop?" He says and my mouth hangs open for quite sometime now.

"Late night swim?" I grin eagerly and he nods amused.

"Alright..." I nod enthusiastically.

Oh sweet Jesus...

I'm gonna skinny dip with Lukey Luke!

I hop into the shower stand, rinse hastily, and get my hair cleaned using my favorite flavored shampoo, hop out of the shower with the same enthusiasm and moisturize before changing into my brand new indigo two pieces.

I felt confident in those beautiful silky swim wear pieces.

The top part intricately wrapped my breasts, cushioning them in a really feminine way.

The lower part also wrapped my buttocks and caressed my curves smoothly.

From how bright my cheek color got, I think I agree to the whole look.

I throw on Luke's shirt from yesterday and finally head out.

When I reach the rooftop, Luke had his naked back to me.

Dressed in just a plain black billboard swim shorts.

His back dimples stood out on his toned back.

Luke Kent, had a really nice ass...

He turns around...

And then he frowns...

Oh, was it because I was in his shirt?

"Alright, I'll get them done tonight..." He says concluding his phone call and hanging up.

The sun has already set, leaving a few gold streaks before the night has taken over.

But the view wasn't as fascinating as that of a walking, moving, breathing human being, who was already making his way to me.

Those ABS...

Those wide shoulders that shadowed my miniscule figure...

Why did the shorts have to hang this low? Why?