Sixteen

*Here's to stirring things up! *Clink! Clink!* Enjoy! ;) & please VOTE VOTE VOTE :')*

I pull my dress further down my thighs feeling incredibly numb. My brain keeps freezing, and my heart clenching in occasion. I start to search the car for any identity of the driver. There was none.

I knew I had to get out of here. The car was parked between two trees and an infinite measure of darkness was ahead of it. There was a road behind it however.

I try to open the door up but where was that goddamned lock?

"No freaking way..." I mutter.

One thing I wouldn't just forget was the locks of an Aston Martin...

The automotive fingerprints lock system... The ones Luke Kent had...

"Fuck my life."

A part of me relaxed when I finally identified the car's owner but, another part of me did not have the guts to face Evil Kent. My stomach started to flip at the possibilities.

I was stuck in the middle of nowhere in Luke Kent's car, waiting on his fingerprints to come save my sorry ass.

I need a blanket...

I feel like I am about to doze off again. Maybe this time I'd freeze to death.

Couldn't he at least leave the heater on?

"I hate you Luke..." I mutter as my eyelids fall heavy.

~~~~~~~~~

Knock! Knock!

"Who's there?" I mutter then snicker.

Then shiver at the sudden crispy wind that flew in breaking the warmth.

"Close the door..." I whisper wrapping my hands around myself tighter.

The door... It's opened... Luke's here!

Another two knocks startle me.

I'm not dreaming...

"Luke?" I open my eyes and stare at the car's dashboard that now read 5:14 AM.

The back door flies open and I'm met by Luke's figure, looking down at my...

"Shit..." I mutter and pull my dress down, hiding my nakedness.

"Get up." He orders and throws a jacket at me.

"What've you done here?"

I follow his line of sight and I flush when I find the stuffing of my bag all over the car's floor. Two lip glosses, mascara, some cash and cards, and other embarrassing stuff.

"I will-pick them up." I flush.

"Move!" He growls and moves to get something from the back of the car.

I put on the jacket and thank god for the warmth.

I drop to gather my belongings and stuff them back into my bag.

I step cautiously out of the car my head still feeling a little light and watch as he pulls out a bag and then lock the car and start walking away. The rain pours on top of my head mercilessly.

"Where are w-!"

"Ouch..."

I've dived into the muddy forest floor on both knees and palms. One kneecap stings and I wince.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" He swears before harshly pulling me up by the elbow. I wanted to protest to his addition of harm to my already harmed figure but I just couldn't find my tongue.