Eighteen

'Cigarettes, you forget I've known you seven years... And then your blood stop stutters I'm the only one who made you feel it... What I've done is not enough to help you out of here...'

Blood Stutter, by Handsome ghost. My top favorite from Luke's list.

Yes, I've subscribed to each and every single one of Luke's lists on Spotify, and there was not one song that I did not fall in love with.

This guy's moods are unbelievable!

The taste he has... Even for the music he listens to. It's like, he lives on some other planet, he sees the world from a different perspective. Different binoculars. One that is probably shattered to a million pieces yet, beautifully kept together.

"Ehum ehum..."

"Erik!" I grin at him.

He's leaning by the door frame and smirking at me.

"What?" I ask and approach him.

"What's that taste you've suddenly acquired?" He asks.

"Oh, that-" I point towards my laptop from where I've been playing my tracks on Spotify.

"That's Luke's list." I tuck a hair strand behind my ear.

"I know it is." He smiles as he sits on the foot of my bed.

"So, are you on good terms now?" He asks.

"I don't think so." I say.

"I mean he barely spoke to me back when we we're stuck at the hotel..." I add.

"But we haven't reached an understanding of my liking. He just said he doesn't need a sister in his life..."

Erik reaches for my hand and pulls me to sit beside him.

"I don't know if he's playing dumb, or if he's actually dumb. Maybe even mentally challenged but, the way I see it. Luke might be the one who among us..." He pauses.

"-who needs a sister most..." He whispers.

"He's just too ashamed to imply it."

"He never shows any signs of weakness and he thinks it's normal, but no it isn't, it's only human nature that every and any one of us gets vulnerable. Why act tough all the time and weigh yourself down?!" He exclaims.

"True!" I sigh.

"Hey-" I remember something.

"What's going on between him and Scott?" I ask.

"Oh, about Andrea?" He recalls and i nod.

"It's an old conflict..."

"Long story short, Luke has only dated one girl, as far as I know. Her name is Silver O'Neil, things were really good between them, until Luke decides to just end it all. We have no idea why he did that! Even until the present day."

"Silver was so hurt, for a very long time. And when she moved on, we started hanging out. She fell in love with me for some reason... It didn't work out, so I ended it."

"She went on telling her father, who was our father's partner in a very vital business field, that we, as in me and Luke played her, and toyed with her feelings. Taken she's his oldest daughter, he was infuriated... Things went from silly to serious and it did not end well, there were losses."

"Anyway, the O'Neil's are our rivals now, and we shouldn't really approach any of their girls anymore. But, Scott's now dating Andrea, Silver's younger sister. And that's quite bad. Because we still have indirect connections with the O'Neil's, if anything goes wrong there will be major loss this time. Luke's just trying to avoid that..."