Chapter-5

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung opened the door and the trio walked in.

They saw a very beautiful woman sitting on the couch with Jin. They were talking and laughing, creating a very peaceful and harmonious image.

Taehyung's smile broadened seeing his sister who is one of the most important people in his life.

His feet carried him to them and when the girl heard footsteps, she turned around and her smile widened even more, making her look even more beautiful.

She had short black hair that reached above her shoulders which complimented her flawless white skin. She had a pair of very alluring peach blossom eyes like Taehyung. Those eyes had the ability to bewitch anyone.

There were several moles on her face which just enhanced her beauty even more. She had that type smile that could make you fall in love with her at first sight.

Her beauty was truly enchanting.

The Kims definitely don't fall back in the matter of their looks. 

This girl was Kim Lisa, Taehyung twin sister.

(Isn't she just the cutest?)

She got up and both her and Taehyung stared at each other for some seconds before they jumped on each other.

Taehyung was on the floor and Lisa was on top of him. She had her hand covering his head, protecting it and her other hand was at his cheek.

Taehyung had wrapped his arms protectively around her waist when she had jumped on him.

Both of them were now lying on the floor with Taehyung below and Lisa above him.

Lisa laughed gracefully and said, "I missed you, babe."

Taehyung hugged her tighter and said, "I also missed you, sweetheart."

Jimin came from behind as he scrunched up his nose, "Okay enough with those cringy nicknames, please."

Taehyung scoffed and said, "Like Yoongi hyung don't call you baby!"

"Hey! We are a couple!" Jimin said, offended.

Lisa pressed kisses all over Taehyung's face as Taehyung giggled, "It tickles!"

She shrugged and got up. She held Taehyung's hand and pulled him up.

"I am very happy that you are back, Liz." Taehyung said while smiling softly.

"Me too, and we have so much to catch up. Let's go!" She said and pulled the trio to her room.

-----------------

"KIM TAEHYUNG COME HERE YOU JERK!!" A clear and melodious voice yelled.

"SO THAT YOU CAN KILL ME HUH?CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Taehyung said while running for his dear life.