Chapter- 54

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook and others followed after Taehyung's car in Jungkook's car. Yugyeom was sitting beside him while Yoongi and Jimin were in the back.

"Is it right for us to go after him? I mean he doesn't know us well." Yoongi said. Jungkook was already too worried to think about that. What mattered to him at the moment was only Taehyung.

Jimin spoke up, " Don't worry, he is close to me now. So we can go after him. I will tell him that I was worried for him, which I am." Yoongi nodded at him and rubbed his thigh to soothe him.

Taehyung, on the other hand was breaking every single traffic rule at the moment. He was driving crazily fast. And why shouldn't he? It was his cupcake who is missing!

He bit his lip nervously as his heart was worried.

"I just left him for two hours and this happened! I swear I will not let him away from my eyesight from now on. Never!" He angrily mumbled and sped up.

When he reached the mansion he jumped out of the car and dashed in. Seojoon was yelling over the phone, pacing from right to left. He looked frustrated.

Minyoung was sitting on the couch. She was a crying mess! Aish was by her side, trying to calm her.

Hyunsik was also busy talking to someone on the phone. However he was a lot calm than Seojoon.

"What happened to my cupcake? Where the hell is he?" Taehyung screamed, without even taking a breathe first. Aish stood up and walked to him. She said, "Woobin is kidnapped."

Taehyung saw red, "What are you send mama how can he be kidnapped? Where were you guys at that time? How can this happen? I really cannot leave him alone even for 2 hours!"

Aish tried to calm him, " Sammy, calm down. We don't know who kidnapped him. But it was definitely because of business rivalry."

Taehyung started but he was cut off by Jimin who came in followed by Yugyeom, Yoongi and Jungkook.

Jimin said, "Sammy, we can help."
Taehyung turned to the source of voice and asked, "Really Jimin?"

Before Jimim could say something, Jungkook spoke up, "Don't worry, we are underground mafias."

Taehyung gasped gearing that.

Right after he had said that, he was pushed to the ground as kicks were thrown at him from angry Yoongi, Yugyeom and Jimin. After all the part that they are underground mafias is a secret and Jungkook had very easily exposed them.

Yoongi shouted while kicking him, "What the hell were you thinking while exposing us?"

Jimin also kicked him as he said, "Are you new to our business? Even a newbie would know better!"

Yugyeom also followed after him, "You are our boss, you idiot! How can you expose us so easily?!"

After they were done kicking Jungkook, they backed away and straightened their clothes, calming themselves. Jungkook, who was kicked like a dog, slowly stood up and cleaned his clothes.

Jimin came forward and placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Sammy, don't be scared of us please. It's true but we are not those ruthless mafias. We are good mafias."

Yoongi faceplamed himself, "What the hell is he even saying? What is 'good mafias'? That is not even a word! And which mafias are good? Even a child would know that mafias are bad people."

Taehyung looked at Jimin with shining eyes, "Who said I am scared? Hell, I am not! That's so cool!"

Yoongi's mouth opened wide hearing that. Yugyeom's response was same while Jimin and Jungkook took a sigh of relief. They were worried that Taehyung would be scared of them but this is Park Sam they are talking about.

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook and held his hand, "Can you really help us?"

Jungkook's eyes shone as his hand was held by Taehyung. He was already on cloud nine. He nodded repeatedly, "Of course, I can! There's nothing difficult for me."

Taehyung smiled widely as he shakes Jungkook's hand, "I will never forget this favor of yours." Jungkook shyly waved his hand.

Yoongi, Yugyeom amd Jimin were done seeing this.

Yoongi pulled out his phone, "I think that I have to take things in my hands now."

He dialed a number and spoke as soon as the phone was picked up, "We need you."

The person on the other line replied, "I'll be there in a few."

Yoongi hung up and said to Yugyeom and Jimin, "He is coming."

------------------------

Guess who's coming?

Thanks for reading guys! The next update will be tomorrow since this was a short chapter.

I hope you are liking this book!

Love~💜