Chapter- 70

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook, hey?"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook under him who had his eyes closed and his lips jutting out.

What's with this man?

Taehyung mentally thought and patted his cheek softly, "Jungkook?"

However he still didn't answered. He still had his eyes closed and his cheeks were as red as a tomato.

Taehyung sighed and patted his cheeks with a little force now, "Jungkook?"

Finally, Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at him in daze.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's confused face and turned his head left and right.

It was a dream!

He mentally face palmed himself and his face flushed in embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah?" He asked and cleared his throat after when he realized that his voice was hoarse.

"Can you let go? I have to make a call."

And only then did Jungkook realized that they were still lying on the bed.

"Oh."

He removed his hands from Taehyung's waist reluctantly and got up.

Taehyung smiled at him and walked towards the balcony.

When Jungkook was alone, he slapped his cheeks and murmured, "Stupid Jeon! Stupid!"

He sighed and puts his laptop on the bedside. He lies down and covered himself with the blanket. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Taehyung came back after fifteen minutes and decided not to disturb him. He lies on his side and closed his eyes.

After one hour, Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up. He turned his head and stared at Taehyung's face.

For how long? For how long are you going to make me wait, my love? Please come back to me fast, I can't wait anymore.

He shuffled closer to Taehyung and leaned in. He pressed his lips on Taehyung's forehead and stayed like that for a few seconds.

A tear slides from his eye to Taehyung's temple. Jungkook shuffled back to his own side and lied down back.

After sometime, the pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes opened and stared in the dark.

----------------------

The next day, all of them flied back to Daegu. 

It was after two weeks when Jimin called Taehyung.

Taehyung picked up and happily greeted, "Hey Jimin!"

"Hey Tae---Sammy!" Yoongi punched Jimin's shoulder and Jimin corrected himself.

"I miss you, it's been so long since we last met." Jimin had whined on the other line.

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Let's meet then."

"Yay, where?" Jimin asked a little too loudly. Yoongi shook his head with a smile.

"What about your favorite cafe?" Taehyung said and Jimin hummed.

"See you there after ten." Jimin said and quickly hung up.

He pecked Yoongi's lips and got up, "I am going out."

Yoongi stood up and circled his arm around his waist, "Let me drop you there."

Jimin nods and they heads out.