Chapter- 65

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Hey, it's been 2 weeks, huh?" Aish chuckled as she walked towards the raven haired male who was sitting on the couch with another brown haired male.

Jungkook looked up hearing the familiar deep and soothing voice. He stood up and bowed, "Greetings, Mrs. Park."

Yugyeom also stood up and bowed.

Aish waved her hand and sits in front of him, "Cut the formalities, just call me Aish."

Jungkook smiled and also sits back, "You are too kind, Mrs. Park."

Aish rolled her eyes jokingly, "Oh please Jungkook, then I should also call you Mr. Jeon from now on."

Jungkook smiled a little and shakes his head, "Okay, you win."

Yugyeom rolled his eyes looking at the scene.

Too much sweetness!

Aish smiled and turned towards Butler Wang. She said, "Where's Sammy, Uncle Wang?"

Butler Wang smiled and said, "Young Master has gone out with Little Master, Madame."

Aish laughed, "That child never stays at home." She turned towards Jungkook and saw him pouting. She couldn't help but smile.

It has been 2 weeks since their trip to Japan now. They enjoyed each other's company very much.

Taehyung and Jungkook also got a little closer. Taehyung is more comfortable around Jungkook now. At least they are on first name basis now. 

Namjoon and Seojoon also became really good friends. Taehyung is comfortable around every one of them now. This trip has sure proved to be productive.

It was after 2 weeks since that trip now and Jungkook had been very busy with some business. So, he couldn't visit Taehyung often. It was the first time after that trip when he had came to see Taehyung.

It wasn't like he had not tried at all to come and see Taehyung. Whenever he would try to sneak away from his office, he would be caught bu Yugyeom.

Yugyeom even installed cameras in his cabin to keep an eye on him. Yugyeom was extremely strict with him.

So, Jungkook worked overtime and didn't even come home at night. He stayed in his office at nights to overwork. 

One time when he had not left his office for five days straight, Yoongi had came to visit him.

Yoongi had stepped into his cabin when he had seen Jungkook sitting on his chair and typing furiously on keyboard.

His whole cabin was a mess. The whole ground was littered with empty bottles of water and plastic cups. His table was also covered with numerous files and papers were scattered here and there.

There were cup noodles, half eaten, by his laptop. He had been eating them before probably.

Jungkook himself was a mess. His eyes looked like they might close at any moment. There were dark circled under his eyes. His tie was tossed somehwere on the floor and the first three buttons of his shirt were open. His jacket was laying on the couch, carelessly. And his shirt was sticking out of the pants.  His belt was also tossed somewhere on the ground carelessly. 

His hair were also a mess, like a wild animal. Yoongi was shocked to the core.

That day he and Yoongi and Yugyeom had to drag him to his house, to have some sleep and rest. Not to mention he hadn't taken a bath from the last two days also.

Jungkook was still saying that he had to complete his work faster, so he can see Taehyung. Yoongi and Yugyeom took it upon themselves to complete some of his work.