Chapter-41

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Park Seojoon walked to the last room of the corridor with some files in his hand and softly knocked before entering. He saw his mother sitting on the wooden chair, with eyes closed. He still bowed first and greeted, "Mom." Seojoon called the woman who was leaning back on the wooden chair. Her eyes which were closed, slowly opened hearing the voice.

"Is Sammy here?" The woman eyed him with her beautiful blue yes and asked. Her voice was just as beautiful as her. 

Seojoon shook his head and took the chair opposite to her. He took a cup from the traditional chinese tea set and poured a cup of tea and passed it to the his mother. 

He then answered while the lady elegantly sipped her tea, "He said he is going to his third boyfriend's house today." 

He clenched his jaw and cracked his knuckles, "And I am also thinking of going there later to kill whoever that bastard is!" 

The woman's fond laugh filled the air as she rubbed his fists, "He is just a child, let him enjoy." Seojoon looked unconvinced but the woman just sighed.

Then suddenly her face grew serious as she asked in a low voice, "Did you find something?" Seojoon nodded and passed her the files in his hand. The woman calmly read through the files in just 5 minutes and said, "So, his name is Kim Taehyung." Seojoon hummed and poured himself a cup of tea.

"Youngest son of Kim's." Seojoon said.

The lady nodded her head gently and warmly smiled thinking of her youngest adopted son, "We should let him recover first. You can inform his family when his condition is more stable." Seojoon nodded his head, indicating he understood.

He asked after sometime in a low voice, "Will he leave us then?"

 The lady looked at her son being sad and smiled. Her smile was so beautiful that it could hook one's soul. Her almond eyes containing blue orbs sparkled, "He will not. Stop worrying now and I am going to the hospital now. Tell Sammy- I mean Taehyung to visit me for checkup."

 Seojoon nodded his head firmly, "Even if he refuses, I will drag him there."

The lady smiled and walked out picking her bag and white coat. The lady was Park Aish. The current family head of Park family. She is the Medical Director of the highest ranking hospital in Daegu. The lady is well respected among the citizens. She is also a social worker. She has always helped poor people and belongs to a high ranking family. She is the mother of three sons and one of them is adopted. She is a gentle and elegant lady with a powerful character. She has an unparalleled and otherworldly beauty. 

Her sons like her are also very successful. The eldest son Park Seojoon is the C.E.O of their family business which a famous clothing brand. The second eldest son is an actor. He has worked in many famous TV series and has won many awards. And the youngest son, well, he is professional runaway bride. You read it right, he is a playboy and a big heartbreaker, has ditched 5 weddings till now. Truly appreciable, well that's a story for another day.

--------------------------- 

Jungkook connected his phone to the bluetooth of his car and picked up the call, "Yes, Namjoon hyung?"

Namjoon on the other line asked, "What's up kid?"

Jungkook, "Nothing much, just shifted."

Namjoon, "We were also deciding to move back to Daegu because Taehyung's cemetery is also in Daegu and it would be easier for Jin to visit him frequently. He misses him a lot."

Jungkook sadly smiled, his reason was also the same as Jin for moving back to Daegu.

Namjoon continued when Jungkook didn't replied, "And he also can't leave Jimin in his current condition. We need to pay special attention to him."