Chapter-56

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook. Yugyeom, Yoongi and Jimin returned to the mansion after handing Woobin to Taehyung. Taehyung had asked them to stay for dinner and Jungkook was very much ready to do so but he was dragged away by others.

Jimin, Yoongi and Yugyeom angrily thought to themselves, 'Jungkook was very fresh and energetic but what about them? They had shed their blood, sweat and tears fighting those bulky guards!'

So Yoongi and Yugyeom had picked him up from arms and legs and had thrown him into the car to get him back to the mansion. He was whining through the whole car ride who cares? No one!

-----------------------------

Yoongi plopped on the couch while drying his hair with the towel and yawned. Jimin came holding four cups of coffee. Everyone had freshen up and eaten.

Jungkook was also dragged in the living room by Yugyeom because Yoongi had told him to do so.

Yugyeom took his cup and thanked Jimin. He also plopped beside Yoongi and took a sip.

Jungkook asked, "So why am I here?"

Yoongi straightened up and said after sipping his coffee, "I wanted to discuss some things for tomorrow.

Yugyeom and Jimin made a sound of acknowledgement. Yoongi continued, "First, the theme for tomorrow's banquet is 'Ancient China' so we are going to wear traditional chinese robes."

Yugyeom asked, "Why didn't you told us this earlier? Where would we get ancient robes right now?"

Yoongi calmly explained, "Everything is arranged."

Jimin chimed in, "I am tired of suits anyway."

"And one more thing the hair should be also long." Yoongi told them.

Yugyeom asked, "So we have to wear wigs?"

Yoongi replied, "No, we will grow our hair overnight."

Yugyeom huffed and sank back into the couch. Jungkook was already lost in imagining Taehyung wearing traditional robes and long hair.

He would look like an immortal.

Yoongi sat up and his tone became serious, "And the most important thing, we are going to tell the Parks our real identities."

This brought Jungkook back to the earth and he stood up, "I will talk to them."

However he was turned down by Yoongi, "No you will not. We have a very wise and smart man named Kim Namjoon to do that. He will do the talking."

Jungkook pouted, "Then I would be by his side at least."

Yoongi said, "No problem with that. We all would be there by his side at that time."

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something else but he was cut off by a voice.

"Is here someone who would welcome us?"

All of them turned their heads towards the entrance. Standing there, in all his glory was Kim Namjoon with a bright smile on his face. By his side was Kim Seokjin with an equally happy smile on his face.

Standing behind them on each of their sides were Lisa and Yeonjun. They were followed by four guards.

Yoongi stood up and hugged Namjoon, "Didn't you say that you will come tomorrow?"

Namjoon replied, "We wanted to surprise you guys."

Jimin was already embraced in a bear hug by Jin and Jungkook was also greeting Namjoon.