Chapter-24

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

After Taehyung left Jungkook took a quick cold shower and wear the clothes that Taehyung had placed on the bed when he was in bathroom. He sniffed the clothes and smiled. They smell like Taehyung, Lavenders. He like these flowers very much and Taehyung always smell like Lavenders meanwhile his hair smell like fresh strawberries. Taehyung wear loose clothes so these clothes fit perfectly on him. After checking himself in the mirror for 10th time he finally went downstairs.

He could already smell pancakes and his mouth watered. When he reached downstairs he saw Lisa and Taehyung already sitting there. Lisa saw him and smiled at him which he politely returned. Taehyung's back was facing him so Taehyung couldn't see him. He walked to them and sat beside Taehyung because he can't sit in front of Taehyung after making a fool of himself in the morning. Taehyung looked towards him and widely grinned.

"Good Morning" Taehyung greeted and he blushed before returning it and greeted Lisa who was staring at them with an amused smile on her beautiful lips.

"Thank you very much for taking care of him yesterday Jungkook-ssi. I am very grateful. Even though I know you would do it anyway." She mumbled the last line to herself and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head and returned the smile.

"It's okay. It's all thank to you. If you didn't tell me what to do it would have been difficult for me." Jungkook replied and Lisa chuckled before nodding her head. She picked a bite and stuffed Taehyung's mouth who was looking at them confused.

"Eat well baby. You didn't took good care of yourself. If this happen again than you would be living in mansion with us and from today I will come every morning and evening to prepare food. Whenever I can't come I will send Jin Hyung." Lisa sternly ordered and Taehyung nodded obediently after pouting. Jungkook gazed at him with heart eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Lisa who sweetly smiled at him with a knowing look.

"Yoongi and Jimin's wedding is after 1 week. We should go for shopping." Lisa chuckled when Taehyung gasped in realization. Jungkook also gulped because he almost forgot about that.

"How can I forget that?! There was so much work pressure last days. Thank you Lis that you reminded me otherwise Jimin would've removed me from the soulmate position." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled at him fondly.

"Rest for today and we will go for shopping tomorrow. And Jungkook will you like to join us?" Lisa asked and Jungkook nodded. How can he miss a chance to spend more time with his love. Taehyung was also excited to shop with Jungkook. He quickly finished his pancakes and got up.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"I promised Chim that I will personally design the jewellery for his wedding. So I will work from home today." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook fondly smiled at him. Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Don't overwork yourself. Jimin will return from his vacation the day after tomorrow." Lisa informed and Taehyung nodded.

"I will also leave now." Jungkook said getting up.

"Taehyung youshould go and escort him out." Lisa said and Taehyung looked at his sister suspisiously. Something is definitely in her mind. She pushed the thought for now and nodded.

"Come Kook!" He said walking outside.

"I will see you tomorrow?" Jungkook hesistantly said more like asked. Taehyung chuckled at him and hugged him completely taking him off guard.

"Yes. You will see me tomorrow. Drive safely." Taehyung said closing his eyes and feeling Jungkook's warmth. Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist after recovering from the shock and closed his eyes. Lisa looked at them through the window and smiled softly.

------------------

"You are not helping Yug!" Jungkook whined and at this point Yugyeom just wanted to drown his friend. He was peacefully sleeping when his stupid friend called him saying it's and emergency. He drived here quickly thinking someone attacked but his friend called him to choose an outfit for him to wear tomorrow at his shopping date with Taehyung.

"For fuck sake! I am sleepy!" Yugyeom groaned and Jungkook continued to roam through his closet completely ignoring his friend's remark.

"How's this one?" Jungkook asked holding an outfit. Yugyeom merely glanced at him before nodding furiously.

"Perfect! he will definitely drool over you. Believe me you will look very handsome in this." Yugyeom blabbered and Jungkook finally believed him.

"Okay. Now get out I want to sleep. Shoo!" Jungkook said and Yugyeom dramatically gasped in disbelief.

"The fuck you mean by that! I came here at midnight and now you are kicking me out. My boyfriend will not let me in tonight so either I am staying here or I am gonna call Taehyung. He is a complete sweetheart so he would let me stay at his house for tonight." Yugyeom said getting out his phone which got snatched by a rather angry looking Jungkook.

"Fine! You can stay here." Jungkook groaned and Yugyeom smirked in victory. Yugyeom got up and walked towards the guest room after taking his phone.

Jungkook plopped on the bed and grabbed the photo of Taehyung which was placed on the nightstand. He kissed the photo and hugged it close closing his eyes.

I can't wait to have you in my arms. Good night love.

--------------------