Chapter-37

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook doesn't know why, but the air feels suffocating. 

He glanced at Taehyung, who was sitting beside him calmly eating his steak. 

He then glanced at Moon, who was also eating her own food with an extremely cold face. 

Uncle Wang was serving them and there are only four people in the dining hall which is very luxurious. From the magnificent ceiling to the very long table. Than the big diamond chandelier hanging on the ceiling to the extremely comfortable and chairs made with very expensive fine wood. The dishes served filled the whole table. There were all kinds of dishes, from Italian to Korean, Chinese to Japanese. 

Jungkook had to say that this aunt of Taehyung is extremely cold and expressionless. He has not seen a single expression on her face since they came. Maybe she has face paralysis, thought Jungkook. 

He hardly hold back his laughter at his own imaginations. Taehyung and Moon both looked at him at same time. Jungkook awkwardly coughed and waved his hand. They again went back to eating like nothing happened.

Finally the suffocating lunch was somehow over. Only Jungkook knows how he endured it. They sat in the tea room. Taehyung and Jungkook sat beside each other with Moon in front of them. Looks like it's time to have some talk.

"How have you been these years?" Taehyung was the first one to break the silence. And Jungkook was thankful for that. Moon unhurriedly sipped her tea and answered with the same emotionless face, "Good. How are Namjoon and Lisa?"

Taehyung was surprised by the sudden question and Jungkook saw that. After sometime Taehyung answered in a soft voice, "They are well. You should visit us sometime."

Moon nodded at him and said, "I will visit at your wedding."

Jungkook, who had just taken a sip of his tea fiercely choked and violently coughed. Taehyung on the other hand was also shocked, but thankfully he didn't took a sip yet otherwise he would have been having a violent coughing session along with Jungkook.

Jungkook: "....." Did she just made a joke or teased us with such straight face?

Taehyung rubbed his back and he finally calmed down after a few minutes. Moon just glanced at them and looked away sipping her tea. Jungkook decided that he should play along so he answered, "We will definitely invite you at our wedding."

However Moon answered, "I will come even if you don't."

Jungkook: "......" This lady sure is savage. He glanced at Taehyung who was covering his face, trying not to laugh.

They talked for sometime more. The talk was indeed plain and boring, very formal too.

Taehyung looked at his watch after one hour or so and said, "We have to board the plane. We should get going now." Oh how happy Jungkook felt at that moment. Without wasting a second he got up. Taehyung and Moon looked at him and also headed outside.

Taehyung again hugged her and didn't know if he was hallucinating or not but Jungkook saw a gentle and loving look in Moon's eyes. This was the first time he ever saw an emotion in the lady's eyes.

Jungkook also shook her hand and they headed to the airport after bidding their goodbyes to Uncle Wang and Moon.

-------------------------

"Finally!" Taehyung said stretching his arms with a relaxed expression on his face after they landed in South Korea.

Jungkook also felt a secure and a homely feeling. Of course because this was their homeland and one can't stay away from their homeland for too long. You would eventually miss it. After staying out of country for so many days they are finally home.

Jungkook dropped Taehyung at the Kim Mansion first where he was forced to stay by Jin for dinner. He had dinner with Jin, Namjoon , Lisa and Taehyung. Hoseok is still out of country for a business trip while Yoongi and Jimin will be returning tomorrow.

"The mansion felt so quite and lonely without everyone. Thank god you are back!" Jin said kissing Taehyung's forehead, who also hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek.

"I missed you too." Taehyung mumbled and hugged Lisa who pecked his cheek and ruffled his hair smiling.

Namjoon also enveloped the younger into a hug and kissed the crown of his head with tenderness flowing from his eyes. Taehyung also closed his eyes in the warm and safe feeling of his brother's arms. Nothing could ever compare to this. The safety that he feel in Namjoon's and Yoongi's embrace is the one of the best feeling in the world. They embrace him like nothing could go wrong when he is in their arms. Not even fire can harm him. And the tenderness in their eyes whenever they look at him is all Taehyung ask for. They along with Jungkook are his safe place.

Jungkook softly smiled at the scene and tried to imagine him and Yoongi in Namjoon and Taehyung's place. He cringed over the thought and immediately threw out this scary imagination out of his brain. Yoongi looking at him with tenderness in this life is never going to happen and he would prefer it that way.

"How can you leave me out?" Came a voice from the door and Yeonjun walked in. However he didn't embraced Taehyung but strangled him. 

"Someone was so eager for me to die, huh?" He mumbled while pressing on Taehyung's throat, sitting on him. Taehyung struggled under his grip and replied with difficulty, "I was joking little bro. Why so serious?"

Yeonjun scoffed and got up while pulling Taehyung up also. "I'll leave you for now only because I wanna eat Jin hyung's lamb skewers right now." Yeonjun muttered and licked his lips.

"Come Yeonnie. I will serve you." Jin chuckled and served him. 

"I am glad you are back, safe." Namjoon said and smiled at Taehyung who returned the gesture.

"What can happen to me? Who knows my abilities better than you?" Taehyung playfully smiled and Namjoon laughed. Namjoon smiled at Jungkook and invited him in, "This is your own house so feel free and make yourself home."

Jungkook was more comfortable after hearing him and nodded. Taehyung held his hand and led them inside.

After having dinner with them, Jungkook headed to his house after bidding their goodbyes.

------------------------