Chapter- 87

This is the last chapter guys. There is a small note at the end, please read it if you have time.

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Trees continued rolling down as the car rode up the mountain in circles. Sitting inside, Jungkook looked at the view of beautiful mountains and smiled.

The sky was filled with dark clouds. Chilly wind blew everywhere.

It suddenly started raining and Jungkook's smile grew wider. Taehyung was a great rain enthusiast.

The car stopped at top of the mountain and he opened his door to get out.

A beautiful and majestic villa stood in front of him. It's where he and Taehyung had been living for the past thirty years.

He walked inside the villa and saw and empty living room. He removed his shoes and changed into his slippers.

"Darling?" He called out.

There was no response to his call. He tried calling again and received no response.

Just as he was about to go to their bedroom, something popped into his mind and he ran, or more like walked fastly towards the lawn.

Jungkook had grown older after all. The time indeed flies fast.

Just as he had imagined, there he was, the love of his life, standing in the rain with his arms opened wide and head raised high.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and called out, "Jeon Taehyung!"

Taehyung closed his eyes and bit his tongue, slowly turning around after hearing him.

He opened his eyes and saw an angry Jungkook standing there.

"Kookie..."

Jungkook glared at him and said in a stern voice, "Don't say anything and come here."

Taehyung pouted but still walked over to him. Jungkook held him by his wrist and took him inside.

After getting a clean towel, he gently rubbed Taehyung's head with it.

"Why did you go in the rain when you know that you catch cold easily?" Jungkook asked. Jungkook was seriously worried for him because Taehyung had a really fragile health and he was sick most of the year, so Jungkook and others treated him very carefully and delicately.

"I love rain..." Taehyung said while bowing his head.

"I know you do, my love. But you gotta take care of your health, right?" Jungkook pinched his chin and made him raise his face.

He stared at those enchanting peach blossom eyes and bowed his head to kiss him. Taehyung's hands found their way to Jungkook's hair as Jungkook picked him up in bridal style.

After parting their lips, Jungkook smiled down at Taehyung in his arms and said, "I have a better way for you to enjoy the rain."

He walked upstairs while carrying Taehyung in his arms. Although he had grown older, his arms still had the strength to carry Taehyung.

He entered their bedroom's balcony and placed Taehyung down on the sofa in their balcony. 

"Wait here." After saying so, Jungkook left and came back after sometime with two mugs of coffee in his hands.

He played a song on the bluetooth speaker and came over.

Jungkook handed one to Taehyung and sat down behind him while Taehyung laid on his chest. Wrapping one arm around his waist, Jungkook held his coffee in the other.