Chapter- 71

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Kookie?"

Jungkook heard the voice he was dying to hear and he forgot everything else. He jumped up and took Taehyung in his arms.

"Thank god, you are okay! I was so scared, so scared."

Jungkook mumbled, burying his face in Taehyung's neck. Only after sometime did realization struck him and he slowly pulled away.

He asked, voice shaking, "What did you call me?"

Taehyung smiled and cupped his cheeks, "Kookie."

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened and he took a step back, "Call me again."

"Kookie." Taehyung called out.

"One more time." Jungkook slapped himself and said.

"Kookie." Jungkook's eyes were bloodshot now. His body had started shaking.

Taehyung stared at his lover's miserable state and hurried to get up but his body was too weak.

"...Again." 

Jungkook cleaned his ears and said.

"Kookie." Taehyung called, very softly without getting annoyed. Everytime he repeated it, the intensity of warmth and love only increased in his voice and eyes.

He stared at his lover looking at him with eyes filled with confusion, happiness and love. He wanted to stand up but the drip was still attached to his hand.

I am back, my love. You don't have to wait anymore.

"...Only one more time, p-please."

Jungkook's voice wavered in the end. He was on the verge of tears. His whole body was trembling.

"Kookie, my love. I am your Taehyung, come to me."

Taehyung opened his arms and called him, his own eyes filling with tears.

And the next second, he was pulled into a tight embrace that knocked the breathe out of his chest.

Jungkook wrapped him in his arms, protectively and kept whispering, "Tae, my baby. You are my Tae. You really are."

Jungkook's whole body trembled as he asked, "Tell me, is this a dream?"

Taehyung hugged him tightly and stroked his back, "No, my love. This is real."

Taehyung felt tears falling on his shoulder. He pulled back a little and wiped Jungkook's eyes with his palms.

"No. No more crying."

Jungkook sniffled and said, "You are also crying."

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook kissed away his tears. They held each other in their arms and stared in each other's eyes.

More tears started rolling down from Jungkook's eyes and Taehyung pressed kisses on both of his eyes.

"I am here and this time I am not going anywhere, Kookie."

Jungkook tightened his arms around him and mumbled, "Like I am going to let you go anywhere."

Taehyung laughed and ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook stared in his eyes lovingly and started leaning in, very slowly.

Their lips finally met and they stayed like that, not moving them for a few seconds. Jungkook slowly started moving his lips and Taehyung tugged on his hair gently. 

Jungkook's fingers dig in his waist as Taehyung also moved his lips in sync. Jungkook bits his lover's bottom lip and Taehyung opened his mouth. The mafia boss's tongue invaded his mouth. He sucked on his tongue as Taehyung's fingers tightened in Jungkook's hair and he moaned softly. His knees went weak, thank god that he was sitting or he wouldn't be able to even stand right now.