Chapter-25

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"YUG SOMEONE HAS ATTACKED! SAVE ME!" Jungkook yelled in Yugyeom's ear and Yugyeom immediately jumped out of the bed in defensive mode with hands fisted and ready to throw kicks and punches. He was still not fully awake and standing there in some type of daze.

"Where are they?" Yugyeom asked looking here and there. Jungkook couldn't control his laughter anymore and started laughing loudly throwing his head back. Yugyeom looked at him finally gaining his senses and next moment Jungkook was laying on the floor groaning in pain because Yugyeom kicked his crotch area.

"Hahaha. Why aren't you laughing now? Don't you find it funny?" Yugyeom sarcastically retorted and Jungkook mumbled a lot of curse words under his breathe.

Yugyeom scoffed at him. "Don't you have a decent way to wake someone?! Who wakes someone by yelling in their ear in morning!"

"Ignoring your actions and words from a few moments ago I will do my work!" Jungkook replied getting up and fixed his clothes. "How do I look?" He asked and Yugyeom snorted in disbelief.

"You yelled in my ear for this! Well than let me tell you. You look like shit!" Yugyeom snapped and Jungkook throwed a pillow at his face. "You are jealous of me dickhead!" Jungkook huffed angrily. "I want a decent reply." He demanded and Yugyeom facepalmed himself. He calmed himself and eyed Jungkook up and down and plastered a sarcastic smile on his face.

"You look utterly handsome." He answered in a too much sweet tone which Jungkook completely ignored and walked out of the room leaving a furious Yugyeom behind.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch when his phone dinged. He picked the phone and saw some messages from Lisa.

Lisa

We will wait for you at the parking lot of XXX Mall. Reach there by 10.

Jungkook checked the time. It was 9:30 so he got up and left.

----------------

Taehyung was waiting at the parking lot for Jungkook. His dear sister told him that she would join them later but now she said that she can't come today. Now he is here standing alone waiting for a handsome raven haired male. He saw Jungkook coming towards his way smiling widely.

 He saw Jungkook coming towards his way smiling widely

He looks handsome.

Jungkook reached him and stood in front of him. He was hesitant for some reason which Taehyung quickly picked up. He was confused whether to hug him or not. Seeing him so hesitant and cute Taehyung decided to do that. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around other's neck bringing him close. Jungkook stiffened but soon wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

"Hey." Taehyung whispered because they were too close and Jungkook can hear him.

"Hi" The younger replied. They pulled back after 10 seconds immediately missing the warmth. Jungkook looked around and Taehyung know what he is thinking.

"She said that she can't come." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded trying not to smile. He got to spend time with Taehyung alone.

"Let's go. Where do you want to go first?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung thought for a moment and than grabbed Jungkook's hand dragging him somewhere. Jungkook looked at their hands and smiled.

"We will go to pick suits first." Taehyung answered while walking. They entered an expensive shop where a salesgirl greeted them.

"Hey Taehyung! How are you?" The salesgirl named Yeri asked and Taehyung smiled at her.

"I am good. How are you? It has been long time since I visited." Taehyung answered while Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue. The girl and Taehyung talked for sometime completely ignoring Jungkook who was sulking mentally. Someone called the girl and Jungkook mentally thanked that person.

They spent their day shopping clothes and accessories. They were finished by 1 pm and they decided to eat ice cream first and than leave. They entered an Ice cream parlor and ordered their favourites.

Jungkook came to know that the boy loves strawberries and chocolate. He ordered a vanilla scoop for himself. After having a heated debate for payment Jungkook paid because he won. They reached the parking lot and Jungkook didn't wanted to leave. Taehyung has work in office so he has to go.

"Bye Kookie! I think we will see each other at the wedding now." Taehyung said and the other nodded. He can't see Taehyung for 5 days. The world is so cruel for him. This time Jungkook initiated the hug first which the other warmly returned with a big smile.

"Take care Tae!" Jungkook said. The other nodded and walked towards his car. Jungkook also left after him. He also decided to take care of some things in the gang.

----------------

Jungkook shot the bullet through the person's head who was tied on the chair. He tossed the gun to Yugyeom and walked out.

"So how was it?" Yugyeom asked sitting on the couch in Jungkook's office. Jungkook smiled thinking about Taehyung. Yugyeom saw him and shouted 'Whipped!'.

"It was good. Don't you have anything else to do?" Jungkook questioned and Yugyeom shrugged before smirking when an idea striked his mind.

"I have a meeting with Kim Corp. after an hour nothing else." Jungkook shot up from his seat and walked to him. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I am not presentable right now." Jungkook stressed and Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"Who told you that you are coming? Only I am going." Yugyeom answered and Jungkook glared at him. "I am coming and that's final!" Jungkook retorted.

"For that it is important to have a meeting first because there isn't any type of meeting today." Yugyeom laughed and that's how he got kicked out of the office.

------------------