Chapter-60

This is the longest chapter I have ever written in my whole life!

My usual chapters are 1k to 1.5k but this is 2.2k!

Enjoy:)

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung was about to serve the food for himself when a pair of slender and fair hands came into view and placed a bowl of wonton soup in front of him.

He looked up and saw a very stunning and heavenly man looking at him with warm eyes. This man, he remembered is Kim Seokjin. He was on the entrance with his husband to greet them.

Taehyung's mouth watered seeing the wontons. Wontons were his favourite and he just can't resist them even if there is no space in his stomach anymore.

Taehyung politely smiled and thanked Jin. Jin, however just sat there, not moving.

Taehyung thought he needed something, "How may I help you?"

Jin said nothing and just smiled at him, pointing towards the bowl of wontons on his table.

"Tell me how they are." Jin said eagerly biting his lip. He knew that this was his Taehyung's favourite dish. And in the past Taehyung loved his wontons the most.

"Oh." Taehyung exclaimed and picked his chopsticks. The soup looked very delicious and appetizing. He picked up a wonton and placed it in his mouth. He immediately closed his eyes and moaned.

Jin had the biggest smile on his face while Luo Yunxi and Seojoon looked at Taehyung's face in amazement. They also served the wontons in their dishes and tasted it. They also closed their eyes and moaned in unison.

Both of them opened their eyes with the speed of light and glared at each other. They kept glaring at each other and also stuffed their face with wontons. It was a really funny scene.

Jin, asked Taehyung with the biggest smile on his face, "Did you like it?"

Taehyung opened his eyes hearing Jin's voice and said, "They are really tasty. Perfect authentic Chinese food." Jin's smile broadened hearing that.

Taehyung continued while glancing in Aish's direction, "But still, my Mama's wontons are the best!"

Jin's smile faded in an instant, like it was never there. And Namjoon, Lisa and Jimin also froze hearing Taehyung. They looked at his face and then Jin, Taehyung, Jin, Taehyung, Jin. This happened three more times and Namjoon finally stood up and crouched beside Jin. He helped Jin up and excused themselves.

Jin looked really hurt.

Jimin whispered to Lisa, "Taehyung didn't know that what he just said is going to take a toll on Jin hyung. Taehyung has never liked anyone else's food more than Jin hyung in the past."

Lisa nodded and rubbed ber temples, "And now he said it on Jin hyung's face. He said he liked someone else's food and to be precise 'wontons' more than his. Jin hyung was so excited for this."

Jungkook was confused, "What happened? It's not that serious!"

Lisa shakes her head and answers, "For us it is not but for Jin hyung, his cooking is a serious matter. Taehyung has loved his cooking the most in the past."

------------------------

Namjoon made Jin sit on the couch and sat beside him. Jin turned to him and placed his head on Namjoon's chest, "So, he likes someone else's wontons more than mine, huh?"

Namjoon shakes his head and stroked his hair, "It isn't like that. You know it. Taehyung still likes your wontons the most. The one back there isn't Taehyung. It's Park Sam. He isn't our Taehyung. But we will have our Taehyung back! Don't worry!"