Chapter-8

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung came out and looked towards Jungkook. His emotions were still in a mess.

Yeonjun leaned in and whispered something in Taehyung's ear, "He is the leader of 'EAGLES'."

Taehyung's brows rise up in surprise, "How come I never knew?"

Jimin said, "Yoongi didn't let you know."

Taehyung sighed, "He has really done so much for me."

He decided to say 'hi' to Jungkook. He put on a smile and started walking towards him.

"Long time no see, Mr. Jeon," He said a little loudly from behind and Jungkook turned around with wide eyes.

Jungkook panicked when he saw Taehyung coming toward him.

Mr. Jeon! 

It sounded so good coming from Taehyung. Jungkook is sure that he have a kink for 'Mr. Jeon' now. He will not allow anyone else to call him that from now on.

"Yes, It has been a long time, Taehyung," Jungkook said and smiled. Taehyung also gave him a small smile.

"Well I have to go now, it was nice meeting you." Taehyung said and extended his hand for Jungkook to shake.

Jungkook quickly grabbed his hand and the touch sent sparks to Jungkook's body even though Taehyung was wearing leather gloves. 

Jungkook didn't realize that he still didn't let go of his hand so Taehyung awkwardly cleared his throat and Jungkook let go of his hand and nervously chuckled. 

I wanted to feel his hands but that goddamn gloves! But he looked hot in them!

Jungkook was lost in his own fantasies when someone elbowed him. He turned around and saw it was Yugyeom. He looked around and didn't find Taehyung anywhere.

"Where is Taehyung?" He said while looking in every direction.

"He left when you were spacing out." Yugyeom said smirking and Jungkook glared at him.

"He was looking hot though. Not that sweet and shy Taehyung but bold and confident Taehyung. I like it. He slayed today. Don't you think?" He smirked and asked Jungkook while Jungkook glared at him and clenched his fists.

"He is off limits, Yug." Jungkook said through gritted teeth while Yugyeom only laughed at his best friend.

"Chill man! I ain't taking him from you. I already have a boyfriend," He said.

"I think we should also leave." Jungkook hummed and walked towards the exit with only one thought in his mind.

I will get you and your love back Taehyung and this time I will cherish you and never let you go!

--------------------

When they went back to the mansion, Jin was sitting in the living room.

Jin got up to greet them, "How did the meeting go?"

Jimin glanced at Yeonjun and said, "Yeonjun here did an amazing job and we got the deal."

Yeonjun's cheeks were on fire again.

Jin smiled widely and asked, "Now, who is up for lamb skewers to celebrate this?"

"Me!" Hoseok got up.

"Count me in!" Taehyung laughed.

"Me too!" Jimin cheered.

"DON'T FORGET ME, YOU GUYS!" Yeonjun was the loudest one. He can kill for Jin's lamb skewer's.

"Okay okay, Yeonie, we understand. You guys go and freshen up, I will prepare the lamb skewers until then."

"I will help, hyung." Jimin said.

"No, Jimin. Go and take a bath." Jin ruffled his hair and said.

"Okay." Jimin said.

All of them left but Taehyung stayed back.

"Yes, Tae?" Jin asked.

----------------------