Chapter- 13

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung had actually decided to go the mansion first when he got a call from Hoseok.

"Yes, hyung?" He said after picking up the call.

Hoseok's voice came from the other side, "Hey, Tae. I just wanted to tell that me and Namjoon are actually leaving for London tonight."

Taehyung hummed, asking, "Is everything alright?"

Hoseok answered, "Everything's alright. Don't worry. I just wanted to inform you that we wouldn't be able to attend Minho's party with you."

Taehyung chuckled, "It's okay. He would sulk but I'll manage."

Hoseok hung up after saying 'bye'.

Taehyung started his car and went in the direction of their mansion.

Entering the mansion, he saw Lisa sitting on the couch and skimming over some files. He went over and sat down beside her.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

Lisa answered, "Nothing much. Hobi hyung is leaving with Namjoon hyung for London tonight so I am managing some of their work."

Taehyung hummed, "Does that mean you would not attend Minho's party with me?"

Lisa chuckled, "Of course, I will. It's not much work, I would finish it by evening. And without me, who's going be your date?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You also don't have a date yourself."

Lisa scoffed and hit him with the cushion which Taehyung dodged with quick reflexes. He ran away after sticking out his tongue at her.

Lisa put down the cushion and sighed, shaking her head.

Jimin entered, smiling. His mood was obviously very good.

Lisa figured that he must be coming back from a date with Yoongi.

She sighed and lamented in her heart, 'Why am I single?'

All around her were happy couples, making her feel single everyday.

"Hey, Lisa. What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

She answered, "Just some office work. Where are you coming from?"

Jimin smiled widely, "I had a really romantic date with Yoongi."

Lisa rolled her eyes and rushed him to get ready for tonight.

Jimin left in a pleasant mood, after all he would meet his Yoongi again.

Taehyung was in his room, choosing what to wear. He was going to pick a random outfit when he remembered that Jungkook was going to be there.

He immediately sat on his bed and ruffled his hair, "That stupid Minho! Why did he have to invite Jungkook too?"

Jin entered his room and saw him like this.

He asked, "What happened?"

Taehyung sighed, "I don't want to go to the party suddenly."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Shut up and get ready. Minho would set our whole house on fire if you don't go."

Taehyung whined, "Why do I have to be friends with him?"

Jin shrugged and looked at his open wardrobe, "Are you choosing what to wear? Do you want me to help?"

Taehyung nodded eagerly.

He actually didn't cared about what would he look like but now that Jungkook would be there too, he became conscious of his own appearance.

Jin scanned over his wardrobe and clapped his hands when he found the best outfit for his Taehyung.

He picked out the completely new outfit that had never been worn before and presented it to Taehyung.

"Wear this."

Taehyung looked up and suddenly smiled, "Lisa gifted me this at my last birthday."

Jin also smiled, "She definitely knows what would suit her brother the best. Now go and get ready."

Taehyung nodded and left with the dress. Just as he left, Jimin came running, "Taetae! Where are you? Help me."

He saw Jin and asked, "Where's Taetae?"

Jin was sorting out the clothes Taehyung had left on the bed and answered, "He's changing. Do you also need help in choosing your outfit?"

Jimin nodded and pulled on his arm, "Hyung, help me. Yoongi would be there too and I want him to only look at him."

Jin laughed, "Even if you wear rags, he would still only look at you."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "If I wear rags then not only he but everyone else would look at me too."

Jin patted his hand, "Okay, I will help you. Let's go."

After helping Jimin pick out his outfit, Jin also helped Lisa in her dress.

"Should I just become you guys stylist?" He asked while picking out a dress for Lisa.

Lisa nodded, "You should. After all, you have the best fashion sense of us all."

"Wear this." Jin finally picked out an outfit for her.

Lisa took the dress from him and said, "You should also get ready now."

Jin shook his head, "I am not going. I have something to do. You guys should go."

Lisa didn't press much and left to change.

-----------------

On the other hand, Jungkook was having the same problem.

He was pacing around his room nervously.

Yoongi was passing by and happened to see this. He came in and asked, "What's with that look on your face? Do you have acidity?"

Jungkook said, "I can't choose what to wear."

Yoongi laughed and said, "I'll help."

After helping Jungkook, he went to get dressed himself.

-------------------