Chapter-31

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook sighed in content in the kiss while Taehyung smiled and moved his lips slowly and gently against the others. Completely in sync. They were in their own little world. Jungkook has waited for a whole week after their confession and fuck he missed him so much, so did Taehyung. It was as if food has been thrown to a man who has starved for days. And of course the man would devour the food.

Jungkook licked the other's bottom lip, asking for permission at which Taehyung willingly parted his lips. Jungkook pushed his tongue inside the other man's mouth. A flame was ignited in their bodies when their tongue's touched, then fought, then entangled, and then sucked. They had to part because they need oxygen to breathe. 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung under him. Lips parted, panting heavily, eyes misted and cheeks flushed. Oh believe me, what a sight it was! So Jungkook couldn't stop himself and once again connected their lips.

 This time in a more fierce one, not like the previous gentle one. Taehyung entangled his hands in the other's raven hair, and pulled them but very gently, not to hurt him. He ran his hands through the soft raven locks, caressing them lovingly while Jungkook devoured his lips like a hungry wolf. However the door was thown open and someone came barging in.

They pulled away instantly to look at the intruder. Jungkook with a angry scowl and Taehyung with confused eyes. 

In walked Lisa, more like ran. She was carrying a guns in both hands, a dagger on his waist. She looked like she was going for an intense battle or mission.

To say that Jungkook was terrified would be an understatement. Is she going to kill him just because he kissed her brother? Isn't that a bit too much. So he quickly got up and hid behind Taehyung like a child hiding from his dad after doing a mistake. Taehyung was also bewildered and shielded Jungkook with his body and asked Lisa, "What are you doing? Listen calm down. He kissed me with my permission. He wasn't molesting me--" 

He was cut off by Lisa who smacked his forehead and sat on the couch chuckling, "You look like mother hen protecting her baby chicks."

Taehyung became red and Jungkook fondly laughed at him while hugging him from back. Taehyung cleared his throat and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Namjoon and Jin hyung has been kidnapped on the way back." She stated, Taehyung was calm as always and slowly said, "Don't worry, I know that someone would take advantage of the situation so I had already talked to Yeonjun before coming here. He must be on the way to rescue them."

Lisa nodded and Jungkook had a proud smile on his face. His lover is so smart. Then he poured some water in glass and passed to Lisa "Calm yourself now. You ruined our moment, shouldn't you apologize?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. Taehyung lowly chuckled behind him and also raised an eyebrow at Lisa expecting an apology. Suddenly Taehyung's phone started ringing and it was Yeonjun calling. Just then Taehyung knew that something went wrong.

"Say Yeonjun."

"They have more than 50 persons guarding, each with an AK47. They are very well prepared this time. I only have Hwasa with me." Yeonjun replied and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook and Lisa also sat up.

Taehyung, "Are there any Air conditioners in the building?"

Yeonjun, "Plenty. Six on each floor."

Taehyung replied, "Well then, are they on?" 

Yeonjun asked back, "Its hot summer. What do you expect?"

Taehyung chuckled, "Then I hope you know what to do, right?"

Yeonjun, "You want me to add some sleeping drug in their air conditioners?"

Taehyung, "That's easy, isn't it? You can get away without fighting. Otherwise I am sure that even your dead body wouldn't reach home."

Yeonjun sarcastically replied, "Yeah, whatever!" and the phone call ended.

Lisa asked, "What happened?" Taehyung shrugged, "Everything is under control, don't worry."

"Oh yes, sorry for disturbing you. You can continue. I will head back to Seoul in case something happen." Lisa said and walked to Taehyung, pecked his forehead saying, "Take care."

Taehyung pecked her cheek in return and they saw her out. When they came back, without wasting a second Jungkook picked him up and throw him onto the bed. The night was pleasant, sleeping in each others arms was blissful for them.

The next day they decided to part their ways beacuse Jungkook has an important business meeting in America and Taehyung was dragged with Hoseok to Switzerland for a business deal. They decided to meet in Seoul after a week and than go to a vacation for relaxing and spending time with each other.

"Hyungie, why do you need me? You can handle it alone." Taehyung sighed while putting his shades on, hands in pockets, pouting at Hoseok who was rummaging through a bag with 'Burberry' tag on it. There were weapons in the bag. They are heading to airport. Jungkook has left 2 hours early and Taehyung is missing him.

"Well Devil missed you and wanna see you, so you are coming with me." Hoseok answered while grabbing a gun, inspecting it and putting it back in the bag. Devil is their biggest client whom they supply weapons and other illegal shit. He is very cold and dangerous person,in his early thirties but has a soft spot for Taehyung. Well who doesn't have?

"Really! I also missed him a lot. He is a fun person and I enjoy my time with him." Taehyung smiled widely at Hoseok who was now inspecting other weapons. However the smile Taehyung has didn't contain happiness but only evilness. The real name of Devil is 'Eric Nam'.

-------------------------

Please comment your views. It inspires me to update sooner.

Love♥