Chapter-32

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung looked around, gazing at the beautiful and colorful streets of Switzerland. This place had been his favorite since childhood. He used to come here with his family in vacations to visit his mother's sister. Her name is is Ko Moon Young. She prefers to be called 'Moon'. She is a very classy and elegant woman with high standards. If you wanna talk about her personality than there are only three words: Arrogant, Selfish and Rude. But she respected her elder sister, so her attitude with them is not very bad. She is 31 years old and not married yet. She was much younger than Taehyung's mother. Because she is the youngest of them. It has been so long since Taehyung had seen his aunt. He wouldn't say that he missed her too much, but she looks so much like her mother so he did missed her a little. But this place being his favorite doesn't have anything to do with her. It's just this place that captures him. The beauty.

Lisa likes her very much, because that lady is powerful! And the confidence level screams 100. Namjoon is respectful towards her and Taehyung has neutral attitude toward her. Now that he is here, he should better pay her a visit. But he would do that after their business here is done.

He wanted to come here with Jungkook for a vacation. He will make sure to do that in future. Thinking of Jungkook, he is missing him very much. So he decided to call him. He quickly dialed his number and waited for the other side to pick up. The call was picked soon not even after 3 rings.

"Hey Tae!"

That voice! The voice that has Taehyung hooked up was finally in his ears. He can already imagine Jungkook's bunny like grin on the other side.

"Did I disturbed you?"

He finally asked after drooling over the voice.

"Yes, you did. You disturbed my heart a long time ago and it still is restless because you are not close to me. I miss you."

Jungkook can never know how much those words have warmed Taehyung's heart which was cold because of Switzerland's cold weather.

So, he softly and with utmost sincerity also replied back, "I miss you too. Very much."

And Jungkook's hand which was holding a coffee mug almost slipped it because of the sudden confession. He, as in order to control his emotions, with a great force pushed Yugyeom who was sitting next to him, and poor Yugyeom eneded up on the floor.

"........."

After controlling his lips from smiling too much, Jungkook mumbled:"Send me a picture. I wanna see you."

And who is Kim Taehyung to say no? He quickly opened the camera, clicked a picture of himself and sent it to Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from kissing his phone screen with Taehyung's photo and Yugyeom who couldn't bear to watch it any longer, got up and left these two love birds.

"Take care of yourself properly. The weather there is cold. Must wear hot and warm clothes. Don't forget to wear a beanie, gloves, muffler and shoes while going out. I know that you don't like to wear shoes but bear with it. It's for your own health. Take some heating pads with you and put them in your pockets and shoes. Properly cover yourself so you wouldn't catch a cold. And don't eat anything cold. Hey! Why are you laughing? Are you listening to me?"

Taehyung finally stopped laughing and answered while smiling, "Oh my my, Kookie! Don't worry. Stop nagging. You sound like my grandma. And Hoseok hyung is also here, he will take good care of me."

Although he said that but his heart was warmed by Jungkook's concern and care. So he added: "I love you, my Kookie."

And Jungkook, who was sulking because he was called a grandma, was now smiling like a child who got a candy. His heart couldn't help but beat faster and melt with Taehyung's words. He replied back while grinning ear to ear, "I love you too, my bear."

Taehyung smiled at his words and then he saw Hoseok calling him so he decided to hang up the call.

"Hobi hyung needs me, I'll call you later?" He asked.

"Of course. Call me whenever you are free or bored or" He paused slightly and added in a whisper, "missing me."

Taehyung's heartbeat sped up at the whisper because it was so hot. The husky and angelic voice was too much for him. So he mumbled a 'bye' and 'talk to you later' and hung up the call.

Jungkook chuckled at the blonde haired man and once again kissed the picture before Yugyeom called him. And then the headed toward their destination.

--------------------- 

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung asked while trying to mess up with Hoseok's hair.

"Devil called to ask whether you will be comfortable to meet at a Hotel or his mansion?" Hoseok asked while dodging his claws.

Taehyung, "A hotel is fine. Ask him to come at my favorite one."

Hoseok nodded and went outside to make a call. In the meantime Taehyung decided to call Yeonjun and ask him about kidnapping case of Namjoon and Jin. Well he hadn't asked him anything after yesterday. God knows whether Yeonjun is dead or alive. He dialed the number and patiently waited for the other to pick up.

His first call was declined. It means he is alive but mad at me. He sighed and tried again. Once again it was declined. After stubbornly trying for 10 times, Yeonjun finally picked up.

Yeonjun asked annoyed, "What do you want now?"

Taehyung paid him no mind and said, "Well hello to you to and chill there tiger!"

Yeonjun scoffed, "So you finally decided to see if I am alive or not? Huh?"

Taehyung calmly said, "I know you wouldn't die that easily because" he paused.

Yeonjun asked, "Because what?"

Taehyung added, "Annoying people in movies don't die that early." 

Yeonjun coldly huffed, "That wasn't funny at all!"

Taehyung asked, "So now tell me how did it go yesterday?"

Yeonjun, "Oh please, don't even start me on that! My blood starts to boil from anger."

Taehyung giggled, "What? Did they tried to rape you or something?"

Yeonjun, "You wanna know huh? Then listen. I, will great efforts made the guards in the hallway sleep and don't even start me on how I added the sleeping drug in the air conditioners. Then I checked every single room and when I finally found them, what did I see? I can still feel my veins popping from the anger."

Taehyung asked curiously, "What?"

Yeonjun said through gritted teeth, "They were fucking eating and laughing. And the kidnapper was also with them, enjoying. And let me tell you the kidnapper was none other than your respected uncle Lee!" 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, I didn't understand this. Why would he kidnap them?"

Yeonjun coldly chuckled, "That old man said that he just returned from his 1 year trip and wanted to surprise them."

Taehyung's lips formed an 'O' shape, "Oh."

Yeonjun asked, "What 'oh'? And here I didn't attended the wedding because of that and I have to go through all the trouble alone for what?"

Taehyung tried to calm him down, "Don't worry, you can go for a 1 month vacation. Happy?"

Yeonjun, "What about 2 months? Then I can consider it."

Taehyung smile, shaking his head, "Okay kid. As you wish. After all you are my only little brother, though not from the same mother but still brother. And I love you."

Yeonjun scoffed but the smile on his face said otherwise, "Love you too......big brother."

And that's how the call ended. And the first day also.

----------------------

Hey guys! Did you listened to TXT's new songs???

God I am addicted to Anti Romatic. Taehyun's vocals are so beautiful and the boys did very well. 

Thanks for reading!

Love♥