Chapter-23

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jungkook closed his eyes as warm water hit his body. He relaxed in the shower and felt the water running down his skin. Today was a tiring day. He grabbed the shampoo and smiled. It smell like Taehyung. How does he know? He may or may not have sniffed his hair when he was asleep. Taehyung's hair smell like fresh strawberries.

Taehyung was laying down on his bed staring at the cieling when Jungkook walked out. Taehyung turned his head towards him and he almost drooled at the sight. His long hair were wet and he was wearing the clothes Taehyung gave him. Jungkook looks extremely hot. Taehyung licked his lips and thankfully Jungkook was busy drying his hair with the towel to notice it. He awkwardly cleared his throat and sat up. Jungkook smiled at him and walked to him.

"Thank you!" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung pouted. Jungkook looked at him confused and tilted his head with a questioning look. Taehyung pouted more and turned his head sideways not looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook panicked at his behaviour. What did I do wrong now? Is he mad at me? What if didn't talk to me? NO! I wouldn't let it happen!

Jungkook walked to the side and stood in front of his eyes. He bend down to his level because Taehyung was sitting on the bed.

"What happened? Did I do something? Do you not want me to stay here? it's okay I will go but please don't be mad at me." Jungkook mumbled and get up. He was about to walk away when Taehyung held his hand from behind and pulled him. He plopped on the bed next to Taehyung.

"Idiot! When did I ask you to leave? You didn't even heard my answer and came to conclusions." Taehyung scolded and Jungkook rubbed his nape looking down.

"I was angry at you because you keep saying Thank you again and again! Would you like it if I say you Thank you everytime I see you because today you took care of me? It make me look like a stranger to you!" Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled widely at him. He was relieved that it isn't anything he was thinking of. 

"Okay! I wouldn't say you Thank you now." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"I am not sleepy yet. Would you like to watch a movie?" Taehyung cutely pouted and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook controlled himself to not kiss that pout away. He cleared his throat and nodded not looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung happily stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him to living room. All the time Jungkook was looking at their hands and smiling widely with a blush crept on his cheeks. Taehyung made Jungkook sit down and walked to the kitchen. He came back with some snacks and they decided to watch 'Titanic'.

They were sitting very close. Their shoulders bumping and hands itching to hold each other. After what felt like years Jungkook finally gathered some courage.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

He slowly brought up his arm and put it around Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung bit his lip to keep himself from smiling. He got up and went towards his room.

Meanwhile Jungkook was panicking in the living room. He closed his eyes to keep his tears in.      I shouldn't have done that. He must have felt uncomfortable. Ahhh! What did I do?  He thought and bit his bottom lip. However all his bad thoughts were proved wrong when he saw Taehyung coming back with a blanket.

Taehyung sat down and put the blanket on the both of the. He leaned on Jungkook and put his head on Jungkook's chest and his hands around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook was sitting frozen on his place with eyes wide and jaw hanging open. His heartbeat accelerated to double speed and his whole blood rushed to his cheeks. He widely smiled and controlled himself from jumping here and there. He quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung and they both watched the movie smiling and blushing like idiots.

When the movie ended Taehyung was already asleep and snuggled up against Jungkook who was feeling like the happiest person alive. He carefully picked Taehyung and brought him up to his room. He tucked him in the comforter and kissed his forehead before leaving.

Jungkook went to the guest room and he also drifted off to sleep with a never going smile on his face and Taehyung in his thoughts.

-----------------  

Next morning Taehyung woke up with a tasty smell coming from the kitchen. He shot up from his bed and run towards his bathroom for his morning routine. After dressing up he went downstairs and saw his dear sister making pancakes.

He ran towards her and hugged her from behind smiling widely. She also smiled knowing who it is and leaned back returning the hug and kissed his cheek. She served the pancakes in the plate and placed it on the table.

"How are you feeling?" She asked turning to Taehyung who was eying the pancakes like a hungry wolf.

"Very good. When did you arrive?" He asked. "30 minutes ago. Go wake up Jungkook for breakfast!" She said and Taehyung froze on his place pancakes long forgotten. He quickly ran towards the guest room and saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping like a cute bunny.

He giggled and walked to him. "Kookie! Wake up." He gently called but no response. Jungkook was a heavy sleeper. He placed his hand on his forearm and shook a little.

"Kookie! Wake up it's Breakfast time." He again tried and Jungkook finally stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. Taehyung gave him a boxy smile and Jungkook also smiled at him. But what Jungkook did next was very shocking for Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pulled him on his chest hugging him close.

"What a beautiful dream!" He whispered closing his eyes. Taehyung became red and closed his eyes to stop his racing heart.

"It is not a dream Kookie. You stayed at my house for night!" Taehyung whispered in his ear and with the speed of light Jungkook shot up along with Taehyung who was laying on his chest. He removed his arms from Taehyung and cleared his throat awkwardly. His rubbed his nape while blushing and looking down hiding his red face.

Taehyung giggled at him and pinched his cheeks. "You are so cute! Now fresh up and come down for Breakfast." Taehyung said and quickly left. He leaned against the wall and placed a hand on his chest. "Calm down stupid heart." He mumbled to himself and walked downstairs.

Jungkook was still standing on his place and touched his cheeks. He widely smiled with red cheeks and started dancing happily. 

------------------